Worst moment of the season...

Swansea summed up our luck with officials perfectly. I will always maintain that Richards was onside. There was a Swansea defender whose shoulder/arm was playing him onside and I've just seen it on the OS as well. Idiot linesman shielded her eyes from the sun with her hand AFTER she put the flag up as well. Ridiculous.

Has to be Valencia's goal at Blackburn for me. Don't even know why I watched that game. On the 75th minute after listening to them twats singing "city's cracking up" all game and thinking to myself 'so if they drop 2 points here and we win our next game...' etc and then they scored. More pissed off at myself than anything for refusing to believe the inevitable. Makes it all worth it now though. "that's why we're champions" - mugs

Arsenal match for me - the gloating of the United fans was unbearable... (and the performance abject)

Arsenal at the Emirates. It looked like a team that had choked under the pressure. Bad tactics, bad performance, Balotelli went full idiot, horrible day.

1st Half of the Cup against the rags. I have never been so petrified of a second half in my life. And when QPR went 2-1 up the next 25 minutes or so was so depressing thinking we had blown it

Sunderland away for me. They had dropped a bollock vs Blackburn and we played Sunderland off the park and I thought Micah had scored a late winner and his header hits the bar and you all know what happened next.......

A CRAPPY OFFSIDE GOAL.......

and my new year gets off to a even crappier new year.......

Horrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.