Worst moment of the season...

Originals said:
Getting beaten off Arsenal. I felt it was over then

This for me i remember i was at my Mums and had a 2 hour journey in my car ahead as i got the result through, couldnt watch at my Mums. I drove all the way back in silence, wouldnt turn the radio on. Just drove all the way with my thoughts of what could of been

Hmm, either Arsenal or Swansea Away...

More so Swansea as I thought we had more of a chance of beating them.

Was a mission getting there, felt even longer getting back and as you'll know - what a shit result.

Richards' disallowed goal away at Swansea.

I went from going:

tumblr_lvz8ahafdO1qf234wo1_500.gif

To going:

tumblr_lw342jmoCw1r88hhoo1_500.gif

Sunderland at home for me, remember walking out of the ground and saying to my brother, that's it we have fucked it again

losing at arsenal has to be the worst it looked like the whole team had just given up and bobby had ran out of ideas mario getting sent off you could just hear the rags rubbing there dirty hairy hands together laughing.

Mine was a moment in time that didn't really happen.

I was in a whacky fuckin warehouse full of reds watching them v Everton and united had just got their 4th. I went out for a schmoke thinking 'bollox, we've no chance now'.
I heard a cheer and let out a 'fuck', thinking it was 5-1. Then another, louder cheer had me shouting profanities up and down the beer garden. That there was my second lowest moment of the season.
A miserable looking lad came out and, thinking he was a Blue of one shade or other i asked how it had finished?
"Four fuckin all," came the miserable plastics answer, and my misery was instantly lifted.
Went back in the pub and turns out it was full of City old boys with a smattering of Bolton and Everton fans.

89th min against qpr, thinking about all the shit I was going to have to listen to over the coming months. Oh happy days

Losing to Sunderland (away) in dying seconds, again.

As they say though, things balance themselves out over a season so perhaps we were due a last minute winner in final game of season. Karma restored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.