Worst moment of the season...

jonmcity said:
Originals said:
Getting beaten off Arsenal. I felt it was over then

This, went on a massive bender and depressed for days

To be honest I'd given it up before the Arsenal game. Ironically, at the time I thought the Sunderland draw had sealed our fate.

At 1-2 on 13/5.

We had our 30 month-old grandson with us in Colin Bell L3 and I had to keep smiling to try to keep him happy, when all I wanted to do was cry.

Final whistle at the swamp, thinking it should have been 10.

;-)

BlueTG said:
Being 3 down at home to the rags in the fa cup and having the feeling that they could go on and spank us worse than the 6-1, thanks heaven they didnt!!

this, i was screaming for defenders, that game, birmingham and bayern were the only home games i didn't go to.

i was sat in my bedroom in a right state.

Kolarov and Mario arguing over who takes a free kick.Against Sunderland I think.
Bayern away though must be the worst for me.

Bayern Away, which seemed to highlight major concerns about where the club was at.

mancityscot said:
1-0 vs everton. everything went against us that game, refereeing decisions. everything. horrible night
Yeah, had £20 on about an 8 fold accumulator, City was the only one that went against me. Was going to use the money to take me and a mate to Genoa for that friendly, got called off anyway though...

Arsenal.

I didn't give up b/c there was still a mathematical chance. But it changed the way I looked at games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.