Worst moment of the season...

When Traore rounded Kompany, I just knew, with absolute dread, what was coming.

Thank fuck for Sergio Aguero!

MSP said:
91st minute of last game obviously. Arsenal was bad but nothing was bad as that minute.

it would be a toss up between these two.

arsenal was the worst i've seen us play all season, especially the first half hour. with so much on the line, they looked just awful. it was so deflating to watch. and yeah, against QPR was bad, but in a way i had already thought the season was lost after arsenal, so it had almost softened the blow in preparation.

but all in all, and i'm sure most would agree... all the pain, torture and suffering was soooo worth it. without the dropped points, we couldn't have had that fairy tale ending that we will remember until our dying days.

When Crouch's volley flew in. Remember thinking it's not meant to be this season.

Oh and when QPR took the lead against all odds.

Going to Arsenal and getting beat 1-0, it looked all over.

We`d stopped playing the wonderful flowing attacking football we had been playing and changed into this team that looked frightened to go forward in numbers. Perhaps it was the suspensions to Vinny and the loss because of being away at the ANC of Kolo as back up and YaYa as that defensive cover that started the change, but changed we had.

The change had started earlier, perhaps the draw away at WBA followed by the unlucky defeat at Sunderland hadn`t helped.

Little did i realise the Arsenal result and the resulting trailing behind the United seemed a catayst in itself for us to revert back to our attacking ways, thank God

The moment when Lescott was beaten for pace on the left side of our defence and Bothroyd (I think) looked likely to make it City 1-3 QPR with 5 minutes left. One of the best moments was when Mario Balotelli chased SWP back into our half for 40 yards and took the ball off him to start yet another City attack. Sheer brilliance. Neither incident seems to have been mentioned by anybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.