Worst moment of the season...

Losing 3-0 to the rags in the cup. Felt like complete shit but thankfully the second half improved my mood. QPR's second goal was a killer too.

losing at arsenal and seeing joe, vinnie and lescotts faces, also the kompany red in the fa cup

Sat in my seat at 1-2 down against QPR seeing us playing like we never play,hoofing it and passing the ball out and then to top it off the stadium announcer tells us to stay off the pitch......At that point I was fcking fuming.....Stay off the fcking pitch? We had 10 minutes to score twice when we didnt look like scoring once...I wanted to throttle the bastard at that point....

Apologies Mr Stadium announcer

1_barry_conlon said:
Seeing Sticky Vickys undercarriage in Benidorm whilst over for the Villareal game.

Is this really how a pensioner should behave?
Her? Or you?
Bloody hell, that filthy old granny must have to carry her flaps around in a wheelbarrow these days

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Losing at Swansea. That was the season's 'downer' for me!
Ah, so you were the one crying!

My downer was definitely 90 mins at 2-1 down to QPR. I just had my head in my hands thinking about:

1. Ferguson's smug fucking face.
2. Rooney and Ferdinand tweets being posted on Bluemoon by Bluemooners (FUCK OFF).
3. Evra, the snide smug twat.
4. The whole of the print media for 6 months.
5. Talkshite having phone in after phone in about this being Ferguson's greatest ever achievement.
6. Us being labelled chokers, and this going right into next season.
7. MOTD showing City fans and players being devastated at the final whistle on their opening credits for a whole season.
8. How much money we'd wasted on getting 2nd place.

etc, etc.... that all went through my mind up until the 93rd minute. Fucking torture.

Arsenal, we played so badly. It was a sure thing that they would score after hitting the woodwork and scoring the offside goal and sure enougth in the last minuites Arteta did. I just couldn't believe it, we had played so well for the first half off the season and we just choked.

Also sunderland 1-0, we battered them and they were so negative, we were missing sitters left right and centre and hit the bar and post and then some lanky shit bag scored from an offside position in the last minuite... :(

EDIT* Just remembered, the period from Dec to Jan when we had no Yaya and every single Ref was giving us a hiding. In that period i think Balotelli got sent of at home to the red Dippers for two nothing yellows. Glen Johnson went unpunished for trying to break Leascotts leg. Mario got the red for stamping on parkers head and Kompany got sent off vs the rags in the cup. During that period it felt like we were getting punished for everything yet we had to see players like Charlie Adam booting Silva and getting away with it :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.