Worst moment of the season...

The cookie monster said:
When the rags scored the winner at norwich in the 94th min..

Thought that was a big turning point..

For me too. That goal at Norwich for them gave me a cold sinking feeling. Got a text from a mate a minute later "They're never gonna let you go." It gave them a huge boost.. was the point I realised it was going to the wire, and all the Rag 'experience, better in the 2nd half of the season' crap was ringing true. And Gibson's goal at Everton. Who knew we'd be loving Everton at the end of the season?

When vinnie got sent off in the fa cup, which I felt was one if the most corrupt decisions ever conspired in a football match by two of the most disgusting vile lying self centred Individuals ever to grace our beautiful game, how the fa could not look into that decision was in Itself cowardice of epic proportions!

mancunial said:
When vinnie got sent off in the fa cup, which I felt was one if the most corrupt decisions ever conspired in a football match by two of the most disgusting vile lying self centred Individuals ever to grace our beautiful game, how the fa could not look into that decision was in Itself cowardice of epic proportions!
This all day long., I was convinced that 'the fix was in'

people booing at half time against Sunderland at home, i used some language i probably shouldnt in the family stand!! all of a sudden #together went out of the window!!

Got to be Swansea away. Watched the game in the London Bar in Fuengirola with the Man U match being shown at the same time. Quite a few pissed up reds in the place who went mental after the final whistle. Unfortunately I made a bit of a dick of myself when Richards scored only to see it ruled out. The worst part was the sense of inevitability about the result, the team didn't look "up for it" and it had 1 nil Swansea written all over it.

1) When QPR took the lead
2) When Valencia scored against Blackburn
3) When Arteta scored against ourselves<br /><br />-- Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 am --<br /><br />Another one was United v Everton, I think United went 3-1 up and turned off the stream in frustration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.