Worst movie ever

Alien Origin (2012). A 'documentary' film crew follows Belize Special Forces on a mission to set up remote cameras in the jungle in order to monitor criminals running illegal operations. This mission gets the elbow when a call from base sends them in search of two missing archeologists instead. What they find will bore you beyond reason…

Think bargain bin Predator, the worst example of ‘shaky-cam’ ever seen and CGI I could animate better on a fuckin Etch-a-Sketch. Fuck off, film. Shite.

Do not watch Alien Origin. If you find yourself channel hopping and you see this coming on and think ‘oh, it’s the one that Kak bloke was on about. Can’t be that bad, I’ll give it a go…’ That’s on you. I warned you.

Seems realistic to me ,I've lost count of how many times I've seen a phone box fall over at away games
Did it get the badge in?

It was everything… Birmingham City fans with northern accents, Dunham’s accent, Millwall - London Borough of Tower Hamlets, Fenchurch Street masquerading as Victoria where London trains don’t run in to!

The Blair Witch Project - Billed as very scary, it was utter shite. Nothing significant happened during the entire film.

The sequels are probably worst.

I'm not a fan of horror generally because it's a genre that lends itself easily to low budget shite production mills.

The Shape of Water - only film I've ever walked out of cannot believe it won an Oscar. (Loved Pans Labyrinth too from same director so I'm accustomed to "weird" films)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.