Worst movie ever

Lord of the Rings, pick any of the three of them. The came out over three years and always dreaded having to be stuck in the cinema for what seemed like days watching that crap as the misses loved them.

Last edited:
Inception. The only time I've walked out of the cinema before the film finished. Christopher Nolan must have a top notch dealer.

Allegedly.

That's a brilliant film. One of the best ever westerns, in my opinion.

Just shows how personal films are. I'm fascinated by Inception (Oppenheimer is over-long and too wordy, in my view). By the way, the first time I saw it I couldn't make head nor tail of it. I can understand that people would get impatient.
I thought The Searchers was pretty good — but no more. It was good to see John Wayne, for once, in a not particularly pleasant role. Now there's a two-dimensional actor, if ever there was one. But people loved it, lapped it up, and went to see him do John Wayne over and over again.

I'm kind of careful about friends I suggest going to see a film with now, because I have some really good friends, who I agree with a lot of things on, who absolutely hate the films I think are brilliant. It sort of spoils it for me, somewhat. Another thing I dislike intensely is having to discuss the film right as you come out of the cinema (remember cinemas?), whether the person you're with agrees or not with you. I just want to not have to give a verdict straight away.
So most of the time I go on my own.

Lord of the Rings, pick any of the three of them. The came out over three years and always dreaded having to be stuck in the cinema for what seemed like days watching that crap as the misses loved them.

You think the films are hard work? (I forced myself to sit through one to the bitter end, because I'd rented it, and I'm tight).
Try the book. It's like being in purgatory.

Crazy how opinions can differ Return of the King + entire the trilogy was probably the greatest cinematic experience I've had to date - absolutely loved them all. Scenes like this hard to top.

Brilliant - I understand personal choice but to cite the LOTR trilogy under worst film ever made needs a huge leap of imagination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.