Worst movie ever

Gigli

Only watched it because it had Al Pacino in it but that's the biggest proof.. a movie star can't overcome bad script and even worse on screen chemistry!

Cocoon. Shite and it stunk of piss.
Pure brilliant, and a film that offered us Crusties hope. Regarding the smell of piss, I now shower twice daily, to alleviate the symptoms of an ailing maggot, that behaves more akin to a seven in one Hose-lock attachment.

We'll never be sick, we won't get any older, and we won't ever die.

Last edited:
Lord of the Rings, pick any of the three of them. The came out over three years and always dreaded having to be stuck in the cinema for what seemed like days watching that crap as the misses loved them.

I once watched one of these, had no fucking clue what was going on, and then realised (at the end) it was the second one. Didn't bother starting from the beginning as it seemed pure gash.

La La Land
Mama Mia
The female ghostbusters abomination
Ghost
The Fog remake
Star Wars after the first 3 made.
Braveheart
Most of the avengers films including the last one
I hated Pearl harbour it was a total cheese fest. I hated it that much I giggled when people were injured. I got a nudge from the wife and a couple of audience turn arounds. Also Crash the film where people get off sexually after witnessing an accident. People walking out not because of bad taste, it was just utter shite.

Another vote for The Blair Witch Project expected to be terrified, bored beyond reason.
One of the Alien films was utter tripe and I think a deliberately muffled soundtrack- drove me nuts.
But my number one fucking pick is “I am thinking of ending things” please please end things!
I know some critics loved it but Jesus it was so up itself , it’s clever and different but beyond tedious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.