Worst movie ever

You ever seen Psycho, no not Hitchcock's classic, the Vince Vaugn "masterpiece"?
It was made specifically for people like you.

What about Schindler's List?
Dr Strangelove?
Raging Bull?
Clerks?
Young Frankenstein?
American History X?
Some Like it Hot?
...etc...etc...etc

I'll point you in the direction of La Haine (but it's a French film and it's got subtitles so "modern" attention spans probably won't gel with that concept) and you can thank me later ;)
Bit of an odd take to suggest someone who doesn't watch old black and white movies must be 12, and have a "modern" attention span..
Anyway, each to their own.
You can always ask your carer to turn the colour down on your telly, be just like the old days for you..!

Surprised you were the only one to bite tbh..

Bit of an odd take to suggest someone who doesn't watch old black and white movies must be 12, and have a "modern" attention span..
Anyway, each to their own.
You can always ask your carer to turn the colour down on your telly, be just like the old days for you..!

Surprised you were the only one to bite tbh..
Oh, you're back early, how was school today? Hope the teachers weren't too mean to you, especially the Maths teachers, they can be a very cruel bunch, generally due to the fact that their IQs are about 20 points above those of everybody else in the establishment ;)

Lethal weapon 4, deary me what a shitshow.

Alien Resurrection - it was bad, and then a fucking 10 foot teddy bear that looks like it’s covered in shit appears near the end.
When that shit monster made an appearance I walked out of the cinema.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.