Worst movie ever

This made me think about Excalibur, definitely not the worst film ever but proof that Camelot is indeed a silly place. Actually quite entertaining but not in the way they intended, the guy playing Merlin puts in a performance that would have Brian Blessed telling him to tone it down a touch. Helen Mirren and Cherie Lunghi show a bit of flesh, which is obviously a plus - actually on reflection I may move this to the greatest film thread
Excalibur remains one of my favourite films. One of the few reasons why I've still got a DVD player (it's away in a side room). I don't recall much flesh from the two mentioned, but Ygraine revealed a bit. A great analogy between Williamson and Blessed. Really made me laugh.

Brilliant - I understand personal choice but to cite the LOTR trilogy under worst film ever made needs a huge leap of imagination.
Just isnt my bag, i said when i first mentioned it that i was gonna get slated as i understand that people absolutely adore those films but i just didnt get it, same with star wars its a good film but not the life changing religious experience some make it out to be

Errr not quite.
Are you 80..? Get with the times grandad, we've got coloured telly now.
You ever seen Psycho, no not Hitchcock's classic, the Vince Vaugn "masterpiece"?
It was made specifically for people like you.

What about Schindler's List?
Dr Strangelove?
Raging Bull?
Clerks?
Young Frankenstein?
American History X?
Some Like it Hot?
...etc...etc...etc

I'll point you in the direction of La Haine (but it's a French film and it's got subtitles so "modern" attention spans probably won't gel with that concept) and you can thank me later ;)

Last edited:
Gladiator
Interstellar
Home Alone
The Godfather
Dead Man's Shoes
Rocky
The Terminator
Alien

I'll point you in the direction of La Haine
CDing54.gif

What a film!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.