Worst movie ever

CDing54.gif

What a film!
yeah, but meh! it's in black and white, so apparently it's not worth watching and is therefore one of the worst films ever ;)

You ever seen Psycho, no not Hitchcock's classic, the Vince Vaugn "masterpiece"?
It was made specifically for people like you.

What about Schindler's List?
Dr Strangelove?
Raging Bull?
Clerks?
Young Frankenstein?
American History X?
Some Like it Hot?
...etc...etc...etc

I'll point you in the direction of La Haine (but it's a French film and it's got subtitles so "modern" attention spans probably won't gel with that concept) and you can thank me later ;)

Add Woody Allen's Manhattan, Orson Welles' Citizen Kane, oh and a whole cartload of classic westerns — start with High Noon, take it from there…

The French Dispatch. People go mad over Wes Anderson films and all the top actors fall over themselves to appear in them even if only for a few minutes, but I just don’t understand the appeal. His films are pretentious shite!

Conan's heart wrenching prayer to Crom before engaging against insurmountable odds at the Battle Of The Mound, tears at the heartstrings and sinews of every fan of the genre.

Anyway .. All that matters is two stood against many!

Good film, the 2nd one Conan the destroyer was a pile of shite. The remake was pointless too.

Everyone seems to be naming some of the best films ever made so i thought I'd join in. Such a stupid thread.
Oh and Interstellar is my favourite film of all time
Jesus wept, I was already constructing my ranty reply in my head when I saw this second post.

My reply was going to include things like;

* attention seeker
* thundercunt
* know nothing
* philistine
* perma-ban

Glad I didn't immediately hit the "reply" button. ;)

Saturday Night and Sunday Morning

Part of the golden age of British realist cinema, which also included The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner (Tom Courtenay), and This Sporting Life (Richard Harris).
Both in b & w, unless I'm mistaken.
Oh, just thought of Kind Hearts and Coronets.

But of course this is all stuff for old fogeys.

By the way, I was critical of LOTR earlier. I don't think they're the worst movies ever made, far from it. I'm not even sure that I understand what that might mean. I think what people are mostly saying here is “Films that bored the living shit out of me”. Which is not quite the same thing, it seems to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.