Worst Oasis song

The Fat el Hombre said:
Little James without doubt

Sunday morning call is dreary crap. Little by little also. Songbird is pretty bland

I don't mind I can see a liar, though the lyric 'I can see a liar, sitting by the fire' is another cringeworthy moment

There's a lot of shite ones on the last album they did. Shock of lightning and the first song were quality, apart from that they were all shit

Quality album that pal!
Maybe your mind is just too slow to understand it lol?

; )

magic pie
little james
all in the mind
eyeball tickler
pass me down the wine
i'm outta time(very apt)
get off your high horse

For some weird reason I can't stand wonderwall, it's made even worse when crowds sing it.

That's my opinion though apart from that I think every other song is bob on.

Little James
Soldier On
Put Yer Money Where Your Mouth Is

song selection has been their downfall, you can take Dig Out Your Soul and Shoulder of Giants and replace 2 of the duds with some of the fantastic b-sides from those eras and you'd have albums that would rival their first two.

gazhinio said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Little James without doubt

Sunday morning call is dreary crap. Little by little also. Songbird is pretty bland

I don't mind I can see a liar, though the lyric 'I can see a liar, sitting by the fire' is another cringeworthy moment

There's a lot of shite ones on the last album they did. Shock of lightning and the first song were quality, apart from that they were all shit

Quality album that pal!
Maybe your mind is just too slow to understand it lol?

; )

Haha I'm quick enough, but I know someone who isn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.