Worst Oasis song

squirtyflower said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Worst is whichever is the longest.
Best is whichever is the shortest.
i take it you're not a fan?

If I said that I would rather have colonic irrogation with a rusty kebeb skewer for the rest of eternity than listen to one nanosecond of their putrid Beatles pastiche pub rock,would it convey my feelings?

squirtyflower said:
i take it you're not a fan?

If I said that I would rather have colonic irrogation with a rusty kebeb skewer for the rest of eternity than listen to one nanosecond of their putrid Beatles pastiche pub rock,would it convey my feelings?
is that a yes?
i think you're still a bit on the fence

squirtyflower said:
If I said that I would rather have colonic irrogation with a rusty kebab skewer for the rest of eternity than listen to one nanosecond of their putrid Beatles pastiche pub rock,would it convey my feelings?
is that a yes?
i think you're still a bit on the fence

Ok,I like them.

little james without any doubt. how noel let this under the radar can only be down to the drugs he was on at the time.

"live for your toys, even though they make noise. have you ever played with plastecine or even tried a trampoline." horrendous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.