Worst pain you've experienced

Just had a full knee replacement
Terrible pain first 3 weeks. But nothing like the last second goal from Owen at the swamp. Still hurts now. CTID

I had partial knee replacement 4 weeks ago but looks like I have Arthrofibrosis. I can get about but the swelling increases when I try to do the exercise programme they gave me. Can't sleep much as I have the feeling of electricity running through my leg.

Yeah he was 12 1/2. We think it was a heart attack in the afternoon and he passed at 5am with me and the Mrs holding him. I lost my Dad a few years back and this is no less devastating. I feel listless. Not sure why I’m posting about it on this thread so apologies for being a downer.
It's understandable mate, mine is 8 and I will be bereft when she has gone.

Right now, sciatica.

Took a day off sick yesterday and felt a bit better this morning so came into work and I am in fucking agony right now.

I can barely walk, not funny

I had partial knee replacement 4 weeks ago but looks like I have Arthrofibrosis. I can get about but the swelling increases when I try to do the exercise programme they gave me. Can't sleep much as I have the feeling of electricity running through my leg.
It's been 5 months since my full knee replacement. Only time I feel moderate pain is after weeding in the garden and getting out of the car. Sorry to hear of your sleepless nights Hang in there Blue.

It's been 5 months since my full knee replacement. Only time I feel moderate pain is after weeding in the garden and getting out of the car. Sorry to hear of your sleepless nights Hang in there Blue.
Did you play football or do cycling is that why your knee needed changing ? I know a few who fall into that category.

Always been a big lad working on building sites. So my suspension is well worn out. Left knee is next.
Got the bosslady in bed at the moment, she had her knee replaced last week. She expected the pain as she has already had her other knee done two years ago, but knows that the short term severe pain is better that the problems she was having.

Got the bosslady in bed at the moment, she had her knee replaced last week. She expected the pain as she has already had her other knee done two years ago, but knows that the short term severe pain is better that the problems she was having.
As they say no pain no gain that's especially true with the physio after the opp.

Right now, sciatica.

Took a day off sick yesterday and felt a bit better this morning so came into work and I am in fucking agony right now.

I can barely walk, not funny
Feel for you pal, try some light exercise for your core, I found lying on my back, knees up and just left your legs go left to right to floor it might ease it. ibuprofen, paracetamol and hot water bottle really help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.