Worst pain you've experienced

My dog died this morning.

That. It’s worse than my kidney stones and I don’t know how I’m meant to continue.
Shit, sorry mate. I'll never forget when my cat died, I was 18 and my parents got her the same time they had me, so we literally grew up together from day one. Even as a teenage lad who tried to play it cool and I was absolutely devastated. It really is like losing a member of your immediate family.

Thoughts to you and the family, blue.

That. It’s worse than my kidney stones and I don’t know how I’m meant to continue.
Sorry for loss your mate, it’s an awful feeling ,it’s great having a dog but it’s terrible they die.Sadly we only borrow them for a short time.I’m sure you gave him/her a great life so take some comfort in that.

So sorry for you, I remember the pictures you'd post of him probably longer ago that I think now of him.

I've no doubt he had a wonderful life with you.

Awful feeling, hopefully old age
Yeah he was 12 1/2. We think it was a heart attack in the afternoon and he passed at 5am with me and the Mrs holding him. I lost my Dad a few years back and this is no less devastating. I feel listless. Not sure why I’m posting about it on this thread so apologies for being a downer.

Yeah he was 12 1/2. We think it was a heart attack in the afternoon and he passed at 5am with me and the Mrs holding him. I lost my Dad a few years back and this is no less devastating. I feel listless. Not sure why I’m posting about it on this thread so apologies for being a downer.
They get ingrained into you. We have a rescue dog. Got it for the daughter.Yet over time he has become my right arm.sat on me now, the fat lump.
My cocker died when I was in Spain. He was dying before our eyes but couldn’t take him to the vet. When he died I wrapped him in a silk sheet took him into the campo and cremated him. Sat with him for a day with a tonne of lager until he was dust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.