Worst Pub In Town

I walked into the piccadily once and went into the toilets, must of been 2 inch of piss all over the flood was fucking disgusting.

There are shit holes, there are shit beers, but when the atmosphere feels like it's gonna kick off anytime I vote:
The+Piccadilly.jpg

Manchester1894 said:
There are shit holes, there are shit beers, but when the atmosphere feels like it's gonna kick off anytime I vote:
The+Piccadilly.jpg

Haha Bingo! Complete dive, why go there when Greens is round the corner or the Crown and Anchor?

dronefromsector7g said:
What's that dump on Oldham St (need to narrow this down really) next to where that fire was, with all the skanks outside smoking? Or maybe the Wave Bar on Portland Street.

The bar at Sacha's?

Is The King still open on Oldham Street - would pass it on a mid week lunch time and the pensioners were in full swing on the karaoke!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
dronefromsector7g said:
What's that dump on Oldham St (need to narrow this down really) next to where that fire was, with all the skanks outside smoking? Or maybe the Wave Bar on Portland Street.

The bar at Sacha's?

Is The King still open on Oldham Street - would pass it on a mid week lunch time and the pensioners were in full swing on the karaoke!

That sounds like the best pub in Manchester to me

dronefromsector7g said:

Fridays? Bouncers on at 1.00pm on a Monday.

Scottyboi said:
Manchester1894 said:
The+Piccadilly.jpg

Haha Bingo! Complete dive, why go there when Greens is round the corner or the Crown and Anchor?

the goose was alright pre-match when we first moved to eastland but agree a right shithole nowadays, The shakespear is proper shite too, always stinks of piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.