Worst Pub In Town

Wave bar on portland street.
I walk past it everyday to and from work. For the past 2 weeks there have been bouncers on the door from about 11am every day. Also ladies of the night use that place as a base camp

The cookie monster said:
markyboyblue said:
The cookie monster said:
Sinclairs.

what's wrong with sinclairs? Cheap beer, sit outside, good mix of people.
It's not £1.70 a pint for nothing.

I can guarantee you would find the same people in a £3.70 a pint bar as you would at sinclairs. There is nothing wrong with the place

CTID1988 said:
The cookie monster said:
markyboyblue said:
what's wrong with sinclairs? Cheap beer, sit outside, good mix of people.
It's not £1.70 a pint for nothing.

I can guarantee you would find the same people in a £3.70 a pint bar as you would at sinclairs. There is nothing wrong with the place
Each to their own mate,taste like piss to me
Tbh if i do go in I just get my beer from the mitre bar & then go back in sinclairs.

Dirty Harry said:
Ilike the Nags head, have a soft spot for it seeing as though after we got married we had a bit of a do upstairs (all I could afford lol) still go in there from time to time to watch City, yes it's full of rags, but I love watching them squirm when we win, fuckin priceless.

Wave bar, I like that too in an odd sort of way, if you get the right time , loads of interesting characters, we got chatting to an old couple there once who'd got married and lived most of their life on a barge (they were actually moored up nearby) fascinating people.

True shithole for me would have to be 'The Piccadilly'.

Im sure its had a refurb and its not called The Piccadilly anymore, ive a weird feeling ive dreamt this though...

CTID1988 said:
Dirty Harry said:
Ilike the Nags head, have a soft spot for it seeing as though after we got married we had a bit of a do upstairs (all I could afford lol) still go in there from time to time to watch City, yes it's full of rags, but I love watching them squirm when we win, fuckin priceless.

Wave bar, I like that too in an odd sort of way, if you get the right time , loads of interesting characters, we got chatting to an old couple there once who'd got married and lived most of their life on a barge (they were actually moored up nearby) fascinating people.

True shithole for me would have to be 'The Piccadilly'.

Im sure its had a refurb and its not called The Piccadilly anymore, ive a weird feeling ive dreamt this though...

I sprayed some Lynx in the bogs once if that counts as a refurb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.