worst ref decision ever?

Dubai Blue said:
THAT penalty against the rags.

They even started shouting at the referee when they heard the whistle because they assumed it could only possibly have been given as a free-kick to City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bnz1Y9FZ_8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bnz1Y9FZ_8</a>

Twats

Beat me to it mate, i'll never forget that, i was physically sick. Thats the worst for me.

I'd say most recently is the bayern vs fiorentina ref decisions were really weird and wrong.

France vs Ireland another scandalous decision

How about any decision in any game involving South Korea during the 2002 World Cup?

Feed-The-Goat said:
I would say a desicion, but the ref who did the Barca vs Chelski Champs league last season should get a mention.

He was fucking awful.

Second that. Norwegian ref, I'm embarrassed to say the least. Tom Henning Øvrebø.

Fuck sake there are so many horrible dreadful fucking disgraceful refs in this thread, I would go mental and just go of the pitch. I wonder why nobody does that.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:12 pm --<br /><br />
interisti said:
I'd say most recently is the bayern vs fiorentina ref decisions were really weird and wrong.

Tom Henning Øvrebø again in that bayern vs fiorentina match, piss poor ref.

BlueSinclair said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I would say a desicion, but the ref who did the Barca vs Chelski Champs league last season should get a mention.

He was fucking awful.

Second that. Norwegian ref, I'm embarrassed to say the least. Tom Henning Øvrebø.

Fuck sake there are so many horrible dreadful fucking disgraceful refs in this thread, I would go mental and just go of the pitch. I wonder why nobody does that.

-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:12 pm --

interisti said:

Tom Henning Øvrebø again in that bayern vs fiorentina match, piss poor ref.

Lol the same guy !! Didn't know that, he should really be banned this guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.