worst supporters

I class 'bad fans' as ones who have shit support. Therefore; Wigan, Bolton and any other team that don't fill their away allocations.

Everton and Leeds.

Living in Leeds I get a fair understanding of what seems to be the majority of Leeds fans believe in. Nasty, nasty people. Undeserving of oxygen I would deem some. I just hate Everton too.

BORO.THE ALBERT PARK PUB.fa cup away early nineties,city fans mixed young and old enjoying a few beers before the game when my mate came back from the toilet and said sup up,must be 40 boro in the vault ready to smash the place,10 secs later they stormed the room and give it anyone,and i mean anyone,kids included,pure filth,even throwing glass pint pots,old bill arrived in minutes and collared a fair few,like frightened kids when they got nicked,if you want a ruck,fair enough,but women and kids has to be the lowest of the low.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.