Worst Team you have seen City play?

Jordie said:
Stoke every time we play them.

This. The last 3 times we've played them at home. They've rolled over for us every time. All resulted in 3-0 wins IIRC.

League position wise for a first team game Halifax in the FA Cup.

Performance wise for first team Cambridge at home won 5-0 last game in about 1985 when Parlane and Tolmie were our strikers.

That Huddersfield team we beat 10-1 in 87 has to get a mention. Andy May was in it and scored their goal. Funny interview with manager Malcolm Macdonald after the game. Huddersfield finished bottom that season and let in 100 goals.

I always remember a friendly away to Finn Haprs, 2 players went down and both trainers ran onto pitch (can't remember name of City one at the time) but he ran on in tracksuit and bag, the Finn Harps trainer was old guy in track bottoms, white vest with a bucket and sponge

Back in the dark days, I think it was the Season before we went down to Division 3 we played Southend at Home. This side were so far adrift at the bottom of the League it was unreal. As I parked up, out of the Car next to me came three Southend fans. Son,Father and Grandfather and I asked them why on Earth they had bothered; "well you just never know do you - it could be our day today".

Kinkladze scored one stunner and set two more up in a very comfortable home win. Southend truly were dreadful.

Whenever I hear about who has the best supporters though I always think back to those three Southend fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.