Worst Team you have seen City play?

Blackburn at home in January 2010 when Big Sam was in charge. We won 4-1. Think Tevez scored 3.

Complete and utter dross. Mancini went mad when we conceded to Pedersen as they really were *that* bad. I've never seen a team with no ambition like that before. I think it was during that spell where Chris Samba played up front. I dare you watch the highlights.

Super_Citizen said:
That Huddersfield team we beat 10-1 in 87 has to get a mention. Andy May was in it and scored their goal. Funny interview with manager Malcolm Macdonald after the game. Huddersfield finished bottom that season and let in 100 goals.

yes but they were all over us for the first 15 mins!

-- Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 am --

m7mcfc said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
this years aston villa team are as poor as ive seen. they dont even look like a bunch of professional footballers at times.

Who knocked us out the League cup again?

and who played the scousers off the park at anfield. scoring one of the best team goals i,ve seen in a long time.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 am --<br /><br />
tidyman said:
Danparkes11 said:
TNS at the millenium stadium in 2004/5? not sure when... beat them 5-1, they were shocking.

We won 2-0 not 5-1. Which considering they represent a tiny village in Wales, I imagine they classed as a pretty impressive result. If anyone was dire that night, it was probably City.

correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.