Woud you play Doku and Grealish in the same team?

yes time.to give Jack a go in the number 10 role inside

so any of:

Doku - Grealish - Alvarez - Foden

Doku - Grealish - Foden - Berny

Doku - Grealish - Alvarez - Berny

Doku - Grealish - Berny - Foden

Foden - Grealish - Alvarez - Doku

I'd maybe try Grealish in a much deeper (Gundogan) role. He can control the ball, pick passes with room in front of him it might benefit his skillset rather than pigeon holed out wide where he has no pace or up front centrally where he has no pace.

People need to accept that they're different types of players and stop comparing them directly. For me it should be Jack on the Left, Foden in the David role, Doku on the Right

100% yes..
Docu either on the right Grealish on the left of Docu on the left and Grealish in the midfield inside left..

I’m beginning to wonder if we paid too much for Grealish, he was poor in his first season, good last season but not exactly Earth shattering, and now seems like a squad player. He should have kicked on this season but is almost our forgotten man. I know many will call me names for this, but Doku seems like a better option, and he is a bargain compared to Jack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.