Would you accept this scenario?

Apart from Watford final,I'd say we were lucky yea 1-0 Stoke,and also unlucky in the 0-1 Wigan,because in that game Tevez should have put us 1 up,he didn't and they scored with virtually last kick of match,unlucky
I don't think you know what luck means. You may as well have said we were unlucky coz we didn't score and the other team did.

Luck does play a part in any comp including the league. But being unlucky continually in a certain comp isn't an argument its an excuse. The reason goes deeper than luck.

We haven't won it because we have performed badly especially defensively too often.

Winning the first is always the hardest and I believe the extra pressure has got to the players and manager.

Its odd because in the league when we are in the hunt we always cope brilliantly.

Fingers crossed we can do it this time

I don't think you know what luck means. You may as well have said we were unlucky coz we didn't score and the other team did.

Luck does play a part in any comp including the league. But being unlucky continually in a certain comp isn't an argument its an excuse. The reason goes deeper than luck.

We haven't won it because we have performed badly especially defensively too often.

Winning the first is always the hardest and I believe the extra pressure has got to the players and manager.

Its odd because in the league when we are in the hunt we always cope brilliantly.

Fingers crossed we can do it this time

Is that right

It will in regards to we have never won the CL. I don't think people are saying it will make people actually unable to talk:-)
It will just change to ‘you have spent billions for one champions league’
It would be nice to win it though!

It’s not about giving it up, it’s if you would be happy with three cup trophies and rags and dippers missing out on champs league and Arsenal winning the league
Technically I’d be happy with any trophy but not winning the league with our squad will always be disappointing. Don’t really care what the other teams do although if you asked would you take winning nothing with the rags or dippers relegated, I’d have to think about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.