Would You Accept......

waspish said:
The scum wont even finish in the top two with there away form

But they're top of the league now with two games in hand with that away form. It's not mattered so far so how will it stop them eventually being top in May?

Fuck no. Let's go for it.
Ultimately there's not that much difference between 2 and 4. But we can definitely win the league.

danburge82 said:
waspish said:
The scum wont even finish in the top two with there away form

But they're top of the league now with two games in hand with that away form. It's not mattered so far so how will it stop them eventually being top in May?

They have 11 away games left! There away record at the moment is played 8 points tally 10! Dropping 14 points...So if they keep that tally up they might drop another.....say being conservative another 12 to 15 points away from home! If we keep our current record up by the end off the season we'll finish above them fact

Pigeonho said:
danburge82 said:
I don't like to call people names on here. I usually think it's childish and sad. But you, sir, and anyone else who thinks like this (unless you're joking by the way, if you're joking I apologise!) can fuck off, you are twats beyond all levels of twatishness! You are not City fans, you are just sad, bitter blues, United obsessed haters!
I think this one was tongue in cheek, whereas Stonerblues comment was serious. Like you I look at what we are doing, not other clubs. If United win the league it means they are better than any club around them. If we win the league it means we are the better club, thats how the league works, (unless you are a paranoid peter who believes the league is fixed so that united win it). As said in another post, if United and City go into a decade of dominating domestically and in Europe, you can't complain about that as a fan of a club who just 12 years ago were in the 3rd tier of the English game. If United continue to have financial problems and fail to replace, (quality replacements), the ageing Scholes, Giggs et al, well it will be us who is the sole dominant force from the City, but I don't see that happening. They are too much of an entity in their own right to fall from grace so dramatically that winning the Carling Cup is deemed as success. They will be alongside us for the forseeable future in my view, and like I say if its us 2 going toe to toe for everything the game has to offer, so be it.

WHOA THERE Pig', i do hope that you're not lumping me in with benny here. His answer to the OP is plainly daft whereas mine sees us qualifying for CL and utd not winning the league.

stonerblue said:
Pigeonho said:
I think this one was tongue in cheek, whereas Stonerblues comment was serious. Like you I look at what we are doing, not other clubs. If United win the league it means they are better than any club around them. If we win the league it means we are the better club, thats how the league works, (unless you are a paranoid peter who believes the league is fixed so that united win it). As said in another post, if United and City go into a decade of dominating domestically and in Europe, you can't complain about that as a fan of a club who just 12 years ago were in the 3rd tier of the English game. If United continue to have financial problems and fail to replace, (quality replacements), the ageing Scholes, Giggs et al, well it will be us who is the sole dominant force from the City, but I don't see that happening. They are too much of an entity in their own right to fall from grace so dramatically that winning the Carling Cup is deemed as success. They will be alongside us for the forseeable future in my view, and like I say if its us 2 going toe to toe for everything the game has to offer, so be it.

WHOA THERE Pig', i do hope that you're not lumping me in with benny here. His answer to the OP is plainly daft whereas mine sees us qualifying for CL and utd not winning the league.
No not at all mate, was making a point that you would rather see United lose the league and us finish 3rd, whereas I was saying I am not mithered what United do and only concentrate on what we are doing. Wasn't putting your comment in with Benny's at all mate. I'm sure Bennys comment was tongue in cheek, but if it was serious, he isn't a Man City fan. Anyone who would see us go down if it meant United not winning the league can not be a City fan, even though in their own deluded minds it probably means they are more of a City fan than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.