Would you be "bitter" if it happened to another club?

Re: Would you be "bitter" if it happined to another club?

A LOT of City fans loved Chelsea's takeover when they took it to the rags! I remember little to no moral crusading by City fans who in general lack the obscene passive aggressiveness that United and Arsenal's keyboard warrior fanbase have. Did we hurl death threats at SWP for example like hundreds of Arsenal fans do every time Nasri posts on Twitter? Even with the money we have now, I would not mind new oil rich rivals, especially if it was a good club like Newcastle or West Ham.

By the same token, and this is not meant to be assuming anything at all, but if we won the league for say 10 consecutive years, would you worry about a competitive Prem, the good of football etc? In the days of Rag hegemony, I've often been in pubs with Rags glorifying those days in the early 60s when Burnley and Ipswich won the league, or the 70s when Derby and Forest did. Could you ever welcome City not winning?

If it was Everton.....YES!

Not at all.....................unless it was Rags, or spurs......or either scouse club, or Milwall or Leeds (again)....................other than them.

Oh,by the way, what is 'happ-i-ned'???

Would you be "bitter" if it happined to another club?

Glad when Blackburn Chelsea was buying everyone. When the rags and Liverpool were buying everyone as well I can honestly say I never mentioned or moaned that they were buying 27m 30m 17m players I just took it for granted we were skint and other clubs were loaded and could buy far superior players than us....

ANY1aBLUE said:
Not at all.....................unless it was Rags, or spurs......or either scouse club, or Milwall or Leeds (again)....................other than them.

Oh,by the way, what is 'happ-i-ned'???

Leeds mate? That's a bit of a surprise. Work with a couple of Leeds fans, and since the takeover they are the only ones that are well sound with us for the money (don't work with any Newcastle or West ham fans who I really like). I may know the reason why, but Liverpool also hate the scum and a few of them are turning. Oldham fans knock me fucking sick quite frankly as well with their fake "hate united" but will sing their songs bullshit and slag city at every opportunity. Everton are tossers as well I agree. Don't know any Millwall fans I must admit.

fucking mega bucks Geordie twats thinking they can buy football !!!

I remember when they were a real team with real fans and shit players!!!

I was delighted for Chelsea. They don't seem to be delighted for us...

For over 100yrs this has been happening,don't be brainwashed into thinking this is unique.
It's interesting to see the flak we get off bayern when they themselves were riddled with massive debt and about to become extinct until a mega rich backer came in and well you know the rest.
Put "the stain in the underpants of football"into google to see how good old arsenal became winners after 30yrs of nothing.
The rags had TWO very wealthy owners early to mid 1900's the firstthat bought them the swamp and earned them the nickname "moneybags utd," the 2nd that ploughed a huge sum of money into buying young players from all corners of Britain and Ireland.
The 2 scouse teams owe everything they have done from the mid 50's to the Moores family that owned Littlewoods pools.
Etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.