Would you be "bitter" if it happened to another club?

Re: Would you be "bitter" if it happined to another club?

Josh Blue said:
Nope I was also happy for Chelsea when they were bought so the rags could be stopped.
My feelings exactly. Fuck knows how many titles they would have won if it wasn't for Abramovich. Hopefully we'll take a few off them as well. I couldn't have cared less who it happened to, as long as it wasn't the Rags.

i liked chelsea were bringing in players from europe who were top class, although understandably everybody was buzzing if they beat them, cos they were the team to beat. just like us this season

Not a chance I'd be bitter. And it's nothing to do with stopping the Rags from winning things. I remember being delighted (though envious) for Blackburn and I've never begrudged any club getting a cash injection from a rich benefactor. It's been happening for over a hundred years and has been an integral part of the game throughout that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.