would you be disappointed with this summer return?

Andouble

Cerci, Savic, Clichy, and Nasri.

the people who wanted summers like the past 2 would probably be disappointed, but we'd have gotten a left-sided defender, a CB, depth in wide positions, and some much needed creativitiy. And by the time all the sales happened, we wouldn't have spent crazy money, but our team would be improved.

Yeah..atleast 1 more 30million signing needed. :)))

Tbh..i dunno. Not that disappointed. I think it will be 5 signings. But i am not really excited about Cerci.

No I wouldn't be disappointed, we are at a stage now where we have the main team, who will continue to improve and gel as time goes on. I'd say we are at the tweaking stage now, and that doesn't have to involve many players or overly expensive ones either.

I still can't help but think their is a 'big' signing coming though, one that we'll all learn about later on in the transfer.

I'd be made up with that. I don't think we need big changes. If we go out and sign four or five world class players we will have another season of bedding in. This team is ready now. The way we finished the season the players looked like a unit. I think Clichy would be a steal at £7 million and good competition for Kolarov (who I also think will improve). Nasri again would offer competition in midfield and keep the boys on their toes, plus as with any Mancini signing he can play just about anywhere across the midfield. Cerci and Savic I know little about but I trust Mancini's judgement. Cerci it seems would be added for squad depth and Savic as a Boyata type, pushing the current centre backs and one for the future.

I think thsoe signings could be just what we need to mount a full on assault on the title. Without huge changes the squad will stay together and feel happy that the club has confidence in them! That list of potential signings doesn't strike you as that exciting initially but when you think about it its a very exciting group to add to the squad.

Andouble said:

the people who wanted summers like the past 2 would probably be disappointed, but we'd have gotten a left-sided defender, a CB, depth in wide positions, and some much needed creativitiy. And by the time all the sales happened, we wouldn't have spent crazy money, but our team would be improved.

Mancini already said he wants another striker so I'm pretty sure we'll get a striker too.

20sbc07 said:
Andouble said:

Mancini already said he wants another striker so I'm pretty sure we'll get a striker too.

AGUERO!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.