would you be disappointed with this summer return?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Nope as i expect, Kolarov, Micah, Milner, Silva, Balo and Dzeko to improve this season.

this

dzeko will come good next year same with mad mario, im sure he said hes bringing his family over this year so hopefully that will calm him down, milner is quality when you play him in his postion. silva will only get better after his quality FIRST season and micah is proving all his critics wrong and showing his quality. add clichy (a vastly experienced champions league and premier league player, and still young) for 7 million (STEAL) and nasri and silva build a good partnership then munich 2012 here we come :)

I'dbe happy enough with the OPs list, provided Balo and Dzeko can come good this season.

mancitydreamteam said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Nope as i expect, Kolarov, Micah, Milner, Silva, Balo and Dzeko to improve this season.

this

dzeko will come good next year same with mad mario, im sure he said hes bringing his family over this year so hopefully that will calm him down, milner is quality when you play him in his postion. silva will only get better after his quality FIRST season and micah is proving all his critics wrong and showing his quality. add clichy (a vastly experienced champions league and premier league player, and still young) for 7 million (STEAL) and nasri and silva build a good partnership then munich 2012 here we come :)
Totally agree, I would be happy with this. Any decent additions only adds to the quality of the team, which will make us all very happy:)

When Mancini says he wants a striker, he could be talking about any attacking position really.

Ticket For Schalke said:

I agree with TFS here, our new players took a while to settle last season and having gained the experience will be better this season, continuity is more important for this coming season. We could have won the league last season if we'd have found our feet a bit sooner. I think its safe to say that by last October people were still doubting Yaya and Silva especially, Kolarov and Balo got injuries early on, Milly never got going and didn't play in his more natural position and Dzeko came in in Jan and struggled, they will all benefit from a good pre-season without a settling in period required . The one thing that bothers me is the CL as this could take our eye off the league, we need a few players so we can compete in both, I'd be happy with the players the OP listed especially as getting Nasri would piss the rags right off!!!

I'd be happy with this, but I am adamant Roberto will buy a striker this summer. He stated on a Italian radio station, "I have 3 strikers, I need one more." Savic, Nasri, Cerci, Clichy and please, AGUERO! That will do me, Savic can be back up because I think Lescott was outstanding last season!

Ticket For Schalke said:

Maybe so, but at least two of those should be 'improving' elsewhere..............

nasri not needed, silva can go central. Pace is a must we look pedestrian at times, clichy not bad for the price. Bale would be one for me or vargas at fiorentina, top quality centre back would reduce the need for two defensive midfielders at times, howedes of schalke an option, the most difficult thing to accept is the signings we made last summer were exceptional given no champs lge, yet this year we are struggling, before anyone says FFPR, Abramovich doesnt give a toss, lets follow suit, Cook said its 3 strikes and your out, lets loose a strike and kick, this could/should be the year to put all the bricks in place and become a real european heavyweight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.