Would you go for Johnson or Milner

kismet

what do you think for the final.........

Hart

Micah - Vince - Joleon - Zab

Milner/Johnson - Yaya - Nige - Barry - Silva

Tevez

or have i got it wrong, what do you all think, would you go Milner or Johnno, i can't decide

kismet said:

Hart

Tevez

or have i got it wrong, what do you all think, would you go Milner or Johnno, i can't decide

i'm with you but thinking about it james deserves to play, form wise he's way ahead of adam.

Our problem for most of the season has been that whichever one we put in, we wish we'd have chosen the other one. I can't readily remember a player coming in the team, getting his chance after a slot of subbing, and playing a stormer, that made us think that that element of the Holy Grail had been achieved.

I think both of them will miss out for the Final, providing Barry is fit.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Zabaleta
NDJ
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Balotelli
Tevez

I thought Milner was our worst player last night ...totally lacking in confidence
and contributing very little. I would go for AJ.

Bluestones said:
I thought Milner was our worst player last night ...totally lacking in confidence

Amazing how perceptions can differ do wildly?
Thought we saw the Villa Milner last night - contender for MOTM.

kismet said:

Hart

Tevez

They are completely different players in my eyes - AJ is a winger and James is a central midfielder

Bluestones said:

Eh? He had a superb game last night. Johnson, on the other hand, was poor and has been for a while now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.