Would you go for Johnson or Milner

Bluestones said:
I thought Milner was our worst player last night ...totally lacking in confidence
and contributing very little. I would go for AJ.

I think attending games gives a better prespective than an
internet feed and would help your contribution to the forum.

Milner played in three or four different positions last night
and performed exceptionally well in all considering his lack of
games.

You sound like the moaning prick behind me who I informed
Will be sat on the FA Cup next Tuesday night after I stuff it up his ass.

Some do not deserve the position we are in.

So ungrateful.....

On current form I don't believe Johnson has earned a place .
We need 'do or die players' and Johnson at the moment is not one of them.

kismet said:
AAAArrrrgggghhhhhhhh,,,

after reading all your comments I now realise that I have a bigger conundrum..........should Mario start.........

the reason I am wondering is that his pace could unsettle Huth and his height could be an advantage.......

my head is hurting...

With neither AJ or Milner starting Mario is a cert.

Bluestones said:
I thought Milner was our worst player last night ...totally lacking in confidence
and contributing very little. I would go for AJ.

Did you watch the match? Adam Johnson is well overrated & Milner had a great 1st half. But like all the rest slacked off in the 2nd half. AJ has one foot & cannot use that very well. He is a winger & when do we see good crosses coming in? He can't even take a good corner. He was trash at Boro & he is the same for us. Get rid or we stand no chance in the champs league. Milner is a far better player than Barry as well. He is strong & willing to go forward.

gonna go for the exact same team that started last night tbh.... my with aj out and barry returning if fit

robert huth possible being out if we can get balls into the box dzeko could have a field day.

For this game I would start with Milner...were going to have stand up and be counted in the early stages and Milner will bring more of a fight to the game than AJ

However with AJ on the bench as an impact player later in the game, with tired Stoke players(hopefully!) he could be a real game winner!

It should be the same team that won the semi. Or have we forgotten about how we dominated the rags?

Teves won't start but I guess he might get some time as a fair well and I'm not sure about Zab or Richards at right back but I think Zab has earned a starting place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.