Would you go for Johnson or Milner

Milner for me. Stronger in the tackle and the air, more energy and defends better at set pieces. Bring AJ on with 20 to go when we are on top and winning by three!!!!

AJ to come of the bench. At the end of the day his tackling is poor, and that is being kind to him!

a couple of months ago I'd have said AJ every time but he has been poor recently

he seems to have lost confidence and has stopped taking people on

afraid to say I'd start Milner

I prefer Johnson, but tactically I would start with Milner. I think AJ is a great impact sub. I would also leave Tevez on the bench. I think the game will be very tight. 70mins 0-0 then double sub of Tevez and AJ! That will see us 1-0.

Kompany for captain and to lift cup!

I think Milner is better in the middle so would play him and leave Barry on bench.

Would start with Balotelli up front and leave Tevez on the bench, he wants away in the summer so leave him to sulk on the bench.

I dont see how someone can say Milner was a contender for MOM when our midfield was completely over run and outclassed.

However,Johnson has been very poor in recent weeks and doesnt deserve to start on recent performances.

I think Balotelli will be back in for his height and ability on the ground.

I also think Zabaleta will miss out for Kolorov purely based on height of Kolorov.

Zabaleta was troubled by Lennon last night and I dont think Pennant will be an easy day for him.

Height is everything against Stoke so I expect a back 4 of 6ft plus players with Yaya, Barry and Balotelli to provide additional height.

I think we will see

Hart,Richards, Kolorov,Kompany,Lescott, Barry, De Jong,Yaya, Balo, Tevez, Silva

Balo will play due to his height and Mancini rates him he wont play AJ and may play Milner in the midfield but I think Barry will be fit so its

Hart

Richards Vinnie Lescote Zabber

Barry NDJ

Silva Yaya Balo

Tevez (if fit)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.