Would you go for Johnson or Milner

de niro said:
kismet said:
what do you think for the final.........

Hart

Micah - Vince - Joleon - Zab

Milner/Johnson - Yaya - Nige - Barry - Silva

Tevez

or have i got it wrong, what do you all think, would you go Milner or Johnno, i can't decide

i'm with you but thinking about it james deserves to play, form wise he's way ahead of adam.
Pick Johnson where your'e having a conundrum and put Milner where Barry is?

Johnson should never start. He really doesn't contribute anything.

Think Milner deserves to keep his place next to De Jong in the middle then Bring in Balotelli to play wide left.

Neither, in fact i think i might go for a midfield of NDJ, Vieira and Yaya, with Balo, Silva and Dzeko up top. Zab and Micah at full-back.

Stoke's central midfield isn't the type that would trouble Vieira imo, and he's very good for defending and attacking set-pieces, plus experience and calm. We need possession and discipline. We have to control this match.

Thats 6, 6ft+ players, plus Micah.

Hart

Micah - Vince - Joleon - Zab

Silva - Yaya - Nige - Barry - Milner

Balotelli

Milner will offer cover to Zab to snuff out Pennant. Stoke at the moment, if you stop Pennant you will stop the supply.
Up front I am afraid that Tevez would not last 90 mins, so better to bring him off the bench. Balotelli, just over Dzeko to start.

personal opinoin Milner. AJ was poor last night and proved himself to be average last night

Rob MCFC said:
personal opinoin Milner. AJ was poor last night and proved himself to be average last night
You don't prove yourself to be anything over one match.

AJ has his uses, i don't think he's a starter either, but used at the correct times in the correct matches, he is a very dangerous player for us.

pee dubya said:
Rob MCFC said:
You don't prove yourself to be anything over one match.

AJ has his uses, i don't think he's a starter either, but used at the correct times in the correct matches, he is a very dangerous player for us.

i know that mate i don't rate him at all. in fact i'd take SWP over him too. last night just confirmed what i already knew

AAAArrrrgggghhhhhhhh,,,

after reading all your comments I now realise that I have a bigger conundrum..........should Mario start.........

the reason I am wondering is that his pace could unsettle Huth and his height could be an advantage.......

my head is hurting...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.