Would you grass

Absolutely 100% yes! If you dont want to do it PM their details and ill happily do it for you.

In response to a comments made by BB 2.0 passing details of a thief to the government would not sit heavily on my conscience in fact quite the opposite. I would happily watch these scum bags have everything emptied from their house an them left with nothing. They deserve it!

Seriously pass me their details ill do it all day long :D

If you have concrete proof that this "theft" is going on then yes report them but if you are in any doubt then resist (or send to singing stand blue as he suggests).
As for the "say nothing" attitude of some on here shame on you as they are no better than the scum who may just visit your house tonight and relieve you of your hard earned belongings IMO

BOMBER7967 said:
If you have concrete proof that this "theft" is going on then yes report them but if you are in any doubt then resist (or send to singing stand blue as he suggests).
As for the "say nothing" attitude of some on here shame on you as they are no better than the scum who may just visit your house tonight and relieve you of your hard earned belongings IMO

Well said BOMBER! Good Post. I would be absolutely sure before reporting too. Just in case you have for some strange reason got the wrong end of the stick.

singing stand blue said:
BOMBER7967 said:

Well said BOMBER! Good Post. I would be absolutely sure before reporting too. Just in case you have for some strange reason got the wrong end of the stick.

Report them anyway, even if you're in doubt, that's why the government have people who investigate fraud.

bluemoon27 said:
I go out to work and graft my arse off all week long but work as slowed down lately and money is tight,which im sure a lot of people are in the same boat,not grumbling about it though just got to ride the storm really,anyway a neighbour of ours is claiming all the benefits under the sun never worked and her fella lives with her and their 4 kids ,not all his,and he claims as well but does it from his parents house and goes out to work as well cash in hand.Well they dont pay rent or council tax or anything,they have just bought an 06 audi S4 and they say with cash,which is probably true as i cant see them getting it on the tick if there not working,they are forever buying new things(tele`s,garden furniture etc) and it fookin annoys me that they take these libertys and ive been thinking about bubbling them but cant bring myself to do it as im not like that.
Question is would you do it

No disrespect but how on earth do you know so much about them,down to what benefits they claim/Council Tax they pay/Housing Benefit they claim?
Most of the above information is confidential and virtually impossible to verify.
Have you actually seen the paperwork confirming this "fraud"?
Sounds to me like you have a grievance with them and have joined the dots to make the picture fit the frame.
I have little time for fraudulent claiming -I just can't get my head around how you uncovered some of the "facts" you quote.

Without a shadow of a doubt, I forget who wrote "this country's back is to the wall because of work-shy people like this" - I couldn't agree more fella.

In nation where it's hard-working don't always recieve the gratification it deserves i believe you are are well within your moral right to inform the relevant parties.

You aren't rubbing shoulders or assisting the government here, you aren't benefitting yourself... or saving your own arse, you're merely protecting what is yours.

People need to distinguish what a grass is, a grass, grasses to either benefit themselves or protect themselves from danger they have brought upon him/herself personally.

Just as a footnote...

I bet you have had to pay the banks extortiante amounts of money for little return in the past..? They're the real criminals.

I'd have no qualms if your neighbours were furnishing their garden through funds they have attained by ripping off the CEO's of major banks.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bluemoon27 said:
I go out to work and graft my arse off all week long but work as slowed down lately and money is tight,which im sure a lot of people are in the same boat,not grumbling about it though just got to ride the storm really,anyway a neighbour of ours is claiming all the benefits under the sun never worked and her fella lives with her and their 4 kids ,not all his,and he claims as well but does it from his parents house and goes out to work as well cash in hand.Well they dont pay rent or council tax or anything,they have just bought an 06 audi S4 and they say with cash,which is probably true as i cant see them getting it on the tick if there not working,they are forever buying new things(tele`s,garden furniture etc) and it fookin annoys me that they take these libertys and ive been thinking about bubbling them but cant bring myself to do it as im not like that.
Question is would you do it

No disrespect but how on earth do you know so much about them,down to what benefits they claim/Council Tax they pay/Housing Benefit they claim?
Most of the above information is confidential and virtually impossible to verify.
Have you actually seen the paperwork confirming this "fraud"?
Sounds to me like you have a grievance with them and have joined the dots to make the picture fit the frame.
I have little time for fraudulent claiming -I just can't get my head around how you uncovered some of the "facts" you quote.

no i dont really have a grievance with them,she is a bit mouthy he is not that bad at all and yes they have told me and my wife what they do as well as half of the street they just dont seem to give a fck and blatently flaunt it,to be truthful i wont bibble them because im not that kind of person,but it does make me sick how they blatently flaunt it and now they have this car they think everyone is beneath them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.