Would you grass

They are effectively stealing from everyone of you. Snitching is a playground/gangstar!precident. Why would you accept this in any other form?

Telling tales out of school, behave.

If you caught someone with his hand in your pocket, would you not drag him to the nearest copper(if you could).

Well, whats the difference?

bluemoon27 said:
I go out to work and graft my arse off all week long but work as slowed down lately and money is tight,which im sure a lot of people are in the same boat,not grumbling about it though just got to ride the storm really,anyway a neighbour of ours is claiming all the benefits under the sun never worked and her fella lives with her and their 4 kids ,not all his,and he claims as well but does it from his parents house and goes out to work as well cash in hand.Well they dont pay rent or council tax or anything,they have just bought an 06 audi S4 and they say with cash,which is probably true as i cant see them getting it on the tick if there not working,they are forever buying new things(tele`s,garden furniture etc) and it fookin annoys me that they take these libertys and ive been thinking about bubbling them but cant bring myself to do it as im not like that.
Question is would you do it

In a similair postion myself, but so far I haven't grassed my neighbour up.

But I work, same as yourself, and my neighbour in the 15 years I have lived beside him has never done a days work in his life. He is registered "Disabled" but that didn't stop him building a patio last summer, nor every Christmas, adorning the roof of his house with so many Lights, that it is almost permanent daylight here throughout the month of December.

He gets a brand new car every three years which he doesn't have to pay the tax for, nor MOT.

In reality, we get on, but it fooks me off when I (we) graft and he does nothing..... I've even told him once or twice that I'm going to take his car out for a drive, as its partly mine because I'm paying for it!!

His wife left him around 4 years ago leaving him with 3 of their 4 children. so he receives money there too.

Now, I hope the internet police don't read this next bit because technically, what I did a couple of weeks ago was wrong.....

But, the postman accidentaly delivered his mail to my house and amongst it was his monthly bank statement!!!

My wife wanted to take it round to him, but I was all "sack that idea, lets open it...."

I wished I hadn't because it broke my heart.

My neighbour receives, WEEKLY, in excess of £500........ making that in excess of TWO GRAND A MONTH for doing diddley squat.

He gets £200+ a week for the three children and his disability benefit was £290..... a week.

Add to the fact its a council property and he doesn't have to pay any rent or council tax - he has told me this - then you've got to be looking with the money he receives and the money he saves in rent, council tax and never having to pay ANYTHING for his car.....well, it must be around £600 - £650 a week.

Even typing this now has razzed me off - I need another Strongbow...... which I bought through grafting!!

ctidcarl said:
bluemoon27 said:
I go out to work and graft my arse off all week long but work as slowed down lately and money is tight,which im sure a lot of people are in the same boat,not grumbling about it though just got to ride the storm really,anyway a neighbour of ours is claiming all the benefits under the sun never worked and her fella lives with her and their 4 kids ,not all his,and he claims as well but does it from his parents house and goes out to work as well cash in hand.Well they dont pay rent or council tax or anything,they have just bought an 06 audi S4 and they say with cash,which is probably true as i cant see them getting it on the tick if there not working,they are forever buying new things(tele`s,garden furniture etc) and it fookin annoys me that they take these libertys and ive been thinking about bubbling them but cant bring myself to do it as im not like that.

In a similair postion myself, but so far I haven't grassed my neighbour up.

But I work, same as yourself, and my neighbour in the 15 years I have lived beside him has never done a days work in his life. He is registered "Disabled" but that didn't stop him building a patio last summer, nor every Christmas, adorning the roof of his house with so many Lights, that it is almost permanent daylight here throughout the month of December.

He gets a brand new car every three years which he doesn't have to pay the tax for, nor MOT.

In reality, we get on, but it fooks me off when I (we) graft and he does nothing..... I've even told him once or twice that I'm going to take his car out for a drive, as its partly mine because I'm paying for it!!

His wife left him around 4 years ago leaving him with 3 of their 4 children. so he receives money there too.

Now, I hope the internet police don't read this next bit because technically, what I did a couple of weeks ago was wrong.....

But, the postman accidentaly delivered his mail to my house and amongst it was his monthly bank statement!!!

My wife wanted to take it round to him, but I was all "sack that idea, lets open it...."

I wished I hadn't because it broke my heart.

My neighbour receives, WEEKLY, in excess of £500........ making that in excess of TWO GRAND A MONTH for doing diddley squat.

He gets £200+ a week for the three children and his disability benefit was £290..... a week.

Add to the fact its a council property and he doesn't have to pay any rent or council tax - he has told me this - then you've got to be looking with the money he receives and the money he saves in rent, council tax and never having to pay ANYTHING for his car.....well, it must be around £600 - £650 a week.

Even typing this now has razzed me off - I need another Strongbow...... which I bought through grafting!!

This neighbour, eating you up is ruining your life. I work, pay all my taxes, got 2 kids and my wife is at uni, incurring big debts. I don't give a flying fuck what other people are doing. We'll deal with all that crap ourselves. Me grassing a ne'r do well won't pay my taxes, or reduce my overdraft.

Happiness comes from within, not your neighbours life. Fuck 'em. Karma 'n all that.

bluemoon27 said:

I presume that you know all this is true because they have actually told you what they are up to and if they have they must be absolutely as thick as pigshit - for fucks sake do they not know the basic rules of not getting caught out when doing something you know is wrong - don't tell any fucker cos if you do you are gonna get caught.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.