Would You Have Rafa?

You could do a lot worse. He's a proven commodity over here but this thing about him hating the rags - Yes that's a good thing for you guys, and humanity in general but it's exactly why the media would crucify him, like the last time he looked like beating them.

If you find a manager who's media-proof, even when he's beating their favourite team, then yours is the earth and everything that's in it, innit!

Personally I'd be happy with him, but at the end of the day it's just down to what sort of credentials the board are looking for. I'm confident that they'll pick the right man for the job and that the next few years will be successful no matter who they go for.

Good manager no doubt but rotates players to much for me, I'm far from convinced squad rotation works so no for me.

& yes, I do know better than modern managers ;)

Made up for him last nighht after all the abuse he has had to endure from the Chelsea fans.

His record is very good and we could certainly do a lot worse. There is however something about him though which makes me not want him that I can't put my finger on.

He's the perfect choice for us. I'd be absolutely made up if he became our manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.