Would You Have Rafa?

hard to say really , is he doing a good job with chelsea or not? seems to me he has done what was expected and no more

In all fairness to Rafa, I think he's done a very good job at Chelsea.

Lets be honest they were in a right state when he came in. Di Mateo (although they won the CL) is not a very good manager and was clueless as to what to do with all the players he had aquired. Roman for once went with the fans and decided to keep him on which was a major mistake.

Rafa has come in, and although it took him a while he has figured out a formation that works for them and has found a way with the rotation policy to get the best out of Mata, Hazard and Oscar. If he was kept on and made a couple of signings they'd challenge for the title and CL under him next season.

Also the way he has dealt with Terry and Lampard has been exceptional.

If Mancini was to go he wouldn't be top of the list but he's have to be on it.

Carragher made an interesting comment over the weekend. Said that Benitez and Houllier were great managers but the person that left the job wasn't the same person that started. The visible effect that the pressures of the job had on them put Carragher off of going into management.

Benitez does have that look of someone worn down by the job. Always on the defensive. That might change if he were to land a job where he was genuinely wanted, but I doubt that would be City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.