Would You Have Rafa?

I'd have him. He performed miracles at Liverpool and valencia and has done a great job at Chelsea in hugely difficult circumstances.

rickmcfc said:
Hope it doesn't happen because I love Mancini, but if we parted company for whatever reason, would you have Rafa Benitez as Manager? I would in a heartbeat and think he is a very good manager, especially in European Football.

Thoughts?

Daft - we're trying to get rid of one who is stifling our players - we dont need another!

Wouldnt touch the guy with a barge pole.Let the scousers have him back he was doing a grand job of ruining there great club before he left.

NOT A IN A MONTH OF SUNDAYS, NOPE, NEVER, NO THANK YOU, END OF RANT!!! Ive read a lot on Pellegrini today and to be honest i'm sold on his impending appointment, the mans highly righted and plays good attacking football. What he did with Villarreal was bordering on miraculous and finished second with Real after acquiring a record points total of 96 points (I think) a few seasons back. Even getting Malaga to the CL semis was a great achievement. Will be really be sorry to see Mancini go after how far we've come but if i'm honest I think he's taken us a far as he can.

woz69 said:
He's a better manager than pellegrini
Really but im no fan of Rafa or Pellergrini<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 7:04 pm --<br /><br />
madden150 said:
NOT A IN A MONTH OF SUNDAYS, NOPE, NEVER, NO THANK YOU, END OFF RANT!!!
We need more shouting on BLUEMOON!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.