Would You Have Rafa?

Casanova said:
rickmcfc said:
Come on, give the guy a break. He is a brilliant manager and as he is Spanish he would maybe bring Torres with him.

Yep and could the best out of Silva....

Oh is that how it works? Players only show their best form playing for a manager from their home country?

Has a similar trophy haul to Mancini and has better European Record but is not a good option for the long term.

What's he done since winning the FA Cup with Liverpool? Don't bring up Inter.

Once a really, really good manager. Not anymore. So no.

Joehannes said:
What's he done since winning the FA Cup with Liverpool? Don't bring up Inter.

Once a really, really good manager. Not anymore. So no.

Got a team to a European final? Obviously I'll come back and update this comment when hes won it as I expect Chelsea to do. So a yes.

Only problem is that he seems a bit too pally with uniteds manager

I think he has a decent CV (and it cheese's off the old piss can no end - so it can't be that bad!) and he has done an excellent job with Chelsea this season.
Not my first choice but it could be worse (Brendan Rodgers FFS!).
Overall I think he a decent manager and a decent bloke.
100% respect to him for his 'Facts' rant against slur alex. He was 100% right then and he is still 100% right now. He was the first (and probably only manager) to have the balls to raise the subject in the manner he did - respect!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.