Would You Have Rafa?

Dear Man City Fans.

I am a Liverpool Fan who has registered last couple of days after hearing the rumours regarding Pelegrini .

I am also a huge fan of Rafa Benitez like a lot of Liverpool Fans and like a lot of you guys who hold Mancini with great high regard we also feel the same way about Rafa but possibly a lot more stronger.

It would be nice personally to be rooting for a nice club that Rafa is with and look out for his results rather than the classless Chavs of Chelski.

Rafa Benitez is a world class manager who will take City to the level that you guys want to be and dreaming off, this is the guy who achieved a second champions league final ahead of ferguson , and mourinho with potless Liverpool ahead of moneybags UTD, and Chelsea and started Premier League dominance of the CL for a period of 5-6 years.

This is the same guy who had to sell to buy, and buy to sell throughout his Liverpool tenure to compete in the Premier League and keep overachieving, he would have won the league on peanuts in 2008/2009 (86 points 2 defeats) against a UTD with Tevez, Ronaldo, Ronney, Berbatov as a strike force ( what were your totals last season and how much did you spend to compete with a weaker UTD)
This is the guy who beat the galactico's of Madrid, and the Barcelona team of Rivaldo and Figo to 2 league titles with Valencia. How many La Liga's Jose won with a squad over £550 Million ?

This is the same guy who told Inter Milan to spend money otherwise they will be out of competitve contention because the squad had over 15 players over the age of 31 and prone to injuries ( Where are Inter Milan now ? was he not correct ? He still won 2 trophies, qualified for the CL quicker than mourinho did in his 2 seasons, and then asked Moratti to back him or sack him with 60% of the season remaining and only 15 games played in the league .

This is the same guy who does not have an ounce of support at Chelsea and not 1 week of full training ( since he has started games every 3 days consistently up to now) but yet sits 3 points behind City, and last 4 of league cup, last 4 of FA cup, Final of the UEFA cup ( his 4th euro final in 9 years) and has the following CV :

2x La Liga Winner
1 EuropeanCup
I Uefa Cup
I FA Cup
I Uefa super Cup
1 World Cub Cup
1 Spanish Super Copa
1 Charity shield winner
1 italian Super Copa

2x Ballon Dor Wnner ( World manager of the Year)

I European cup Runner Up
I League Cup Runner Up
2 World Cub Cup Runner Up
I UefaSuper Cup runner Up

I have looked at your Clubs history, and you have won 3 top level league titles in over 100 years as a club, he has 2 in 10 years of top level management including a 2 year break with clubs with no money !

You have 1 European trophy , he has 2 already , and is now in his 4th final !

Man city need Rafa Benitez, not Pellegrini, Rafa will make you compete with Chelsea for english football dominance and give you the European cup that you want .

You have money, the players, but you need a top class manager, his head to head against Man City is interesting, his head to head against Ferguson and Mourinho is also very interesting !!!

mcfcstu said:
Wouldnt touch the guy with a barge pole.Let the scousers have him back he was doing a grand job of ruining there great club before he left.

Is that a joke?

He is leagues ahead of any of the managers they've had since he left.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Revolver said:
If City win the FA Cup this season and qualify for the Champs League then I think Bobby deserves another season.

If he was to go then I would be happy with Rafa. His work with Valencia, Liverpool (whilst not perfect) and the current Chelsea show that he is a good manager.
Put the crackpipe down. Its a Sunday for christsake.
He's shown at Chelsea that he's skin like a rhino, but nothing else

They're in the Europa final. He knows the prem and has done a lot more in his career than Pelligreeni.

Just because the media ridicule him and give him no respect (like Mancini) does not mean he's a bad manager

Berkovic_blue said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Revolver said:
If City win the FA Cup this season and qualify for the Champs League then I think Bobby deserves another season.

If he was to go then I would be happy with Rafa. His work with Valencia, Liverpool (whilst not perfect) and the current Chelsea show that he is a good manager.
Put the crackpipe down. Its a Sunday for christsake.
He's shown at Chelsea that he's skin like a rhino, but nothing else

They're in the Europa final. He knows the prem and has done a lot more in his career than Pelligreeni.

Just because the media ridicule him and give him no respect (like Mancini) does not mean he's a bad manager

Have to say I agree,given the choice it would be Benitez for me as well.
With us and the scum going for managers who let's face it,have won fuck all and Rooney looking likely to leave I bet Jose can't believe his luck .

Berkovic_blue said:
mcfcstu said:
Wouldnt touch the guy with a barge pole.Let the scousers have him back he was doing a grand job of ruining there great club before he left.

Is that a joke?

Because of the state he left the club in,spending money on poor players which has left them now having to sell to buy.

mcfcstu said:
Berkovic_blue said:
mcfcstu said:

Is that a joke?

Because of the state he left the club in,spending money on poor players which has left them now having to sell to buy.

Correct, I thought only the deluded scousers couldn't see that he was a clown.

Wouldn't be my first, second or third choice but he gets a lot of unfair flack and has a very good cv and has managed to turn things round with Chelsea so he wouldn't be the worst manager in the world to get.

cityisblue said:
Dear Man City Fans.

I am a Liverpool Fan who has registered last couple of days after hearing the rumours regarding Pelegrini .

I am also a huge fan of Rafa Benitez like a lot of Liverpool Fans and like a lot of you guys who hold Mancini with great high regard we also feel the same way about Rafa but possibly a lot more stronger.

It would be nice personally to be rooting for a nice club that Rafa is with and look out for his results rather than the classless Chavs of Chelski.

Rafa Benitez is a world class manager who will take City to the level that you guys want to be and dreaming off, this is the guy who achieved a second champions league final ahead of ferguson , and mourinho with potless Liverpool ahead of moneybags UTD, and Chelsea and started Premier League dominance of the CL for a period of 5-6 years.

This is the same guy who had to sell to buy, and buy to sell throughout his Liverpool tenure to compete in the Premier League and keep overachieving, he would have won the league on peanuts in 2008/2009 (86 points 2 defeats) against a UTD with Tevez, Ronaldo, Ronney, Berbatov as a strike force ( what were your totals last season and how much did you spend to compete with a weaker UTD)
This is the guy who beat the galactico's of Madrid, and the Barcelona team of Rivaldo and Figo to 2 league titles with Valencia. How many La Liga's Jose won with a squad over £550 Million ?

This is the same guy who told Inter Milan to spend money otherwise they will be out of competitve contention because the squad had over 15 players over the age of 31 and prone to injuries ( Where are Inter Milan now ? was he not correct ? He still won 2 trophies, qualified for the CL quicker than mourinho did in his 2 seasons, and then asked Moratti to back him or sack him with 60% of the season remaining and only 15 games played in the league .

This is the same guy who does not have an ounce of support at Chelsea and not 1 week of full training ( since he has started games every 3 days consistently up to now) but yet sits 3 points behind City, and last 4 of league cup, last 4 of FA cup, Final of the UEFA cup ( his 4th euro final in 9 years) and has the following CV :

2x La Liga Winner
1 EuropeanCup
I Uefa Cup
I FA Cup
I Uefa super Cup
1 World Cub Cup
1 Spanish Super Copa
1 Charity shield winner
1 italian Super Copa

I European cup Runner Up
I League Cup Runner Up

I have looked at your Clubs history, and you have won 3 top level league titles in over 100 years as a club, he has 2 in 10 years of top level management including a 2 year break with clubs with no money !

Man city need Rafa Benitez, not Pellegrini, Rafa will make you compete with Chelsea for english football dominance and give you the European cup that you want .

You have money, the players, but you need a top class manager, his head to head against Man City is interesting, his head to head against Ferguson and Mourinho is also very interesting !!!
You make a strong case

cityisblue said:
Dear Man City Fans.

2x La Liga Winner
1 EuropeanCup
I Uefa Cup
I FA Cup
I Uefa super Cup
1 World Cub Cup
1 Spanish Super Copa
1 Charity shield winner
1 italian Super Copa

I European cup Runner Up
I League Cup Runner Up

decent argument this, but even if he came to us I'd still call him fat Spanish waiter and there's nowt anyone could do about it.

It'd just be with some affection.

Of course he does make a case, Benitez is very good manager and his only problem is that he dared to confront Ferguson.

His CV is one of the most impressive in managers world and Inter is only place where he didn't deliver but as Liverpool fan said we see where that Inter finished now.

How the heck someone can say that his period at Liverpool was not successful is something I'll never understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.