Would You Have Rafa?

cityisblue said:
MaineRoadM14 said:
cityisblue said:
Perfect example of knowledge gained from Sky Sports, Sun, and talk Sport..you stick to your beliefs.Chap..
Crashed out of the League Cup to a mid-table side over 2 legs - FACT
Lost the Club World Cup Final to some random Brazilian team - FACT
Turned a 4 point deficit in the League into almost 20 - FACT
Couldn't manage to lock down Top 4 with a world class squad until the second to last game of the season - FACT

I know as a Liverpool fan you aren't used to dealing with reality, but open your eyes you blinkered blowhard.

Mate I am not a WUM, I am a football fan and therefore I am not really going to bite to things that you have stated above..that you already know the answers too if you think hard and without prejudice, and any fan with half a football brain will know the reasons above its simple..but while you are talking about FACTS..let me give you couple...

FACT : His winning ratio with the ***** of Chelsea is close to 60% even with the "dodgy results above you state " so if the results had not been dodgy e,g reading, southampton, etc it would be around 70% and above City in the table.

FACT : He has reached his 4th European final in the space of 9 years ( with a near 2 year break) Ferguson achieved 5 with MAN UTD in 26.5 years, and more than mourinho, ancelloti, capello, lippi guardiola, klopp..( The media will not tell you that , he is not mourinho or ferguson.)

FACT: If Chelsea win the UEFA cup, he becomes the first manager in English football history to lead 2 english clubs to european triumph ( The media will not tell you that he is not mourinho or ferguson.) and only the second manager in British football to do so (Ferguson with Aberdeen and Mancs)

FACT : If he wins the UEFA cup tommorow, he becomes only the second manger behind Trapatoni to lead 3 different clubs to european triumphs.

He may not be your cup of tea for City but to make him into this totally inept manager well thats not really fair or acurate. ( Di matteo took charge of 21 matches and players at their freshness, he won 11, lost 6 , drew 4 but that data is skewed he actually won 9 out of his first 13 games, and only 2 out of his next 8, thats why he was fired because the regression started...and the reason they were 4 points behind the 2 manc clubs was Chelsea won 7 out of first 8 league matches compared to city and UTD sluggish start, and then they started hitting form..while rafa has kept Chelsea near enough to the 2 points per game ratio that he found chelsea in ( which was between game 1-8 not game 9-12) 37 games 72 points (-2), if win against Everton then it will be 38 games 75 points (-1) not bad after playing 48 matches in 23 weeks ( 69 overall) !!!

Its all about views....but we should use FACTS...to reflect accurately.
You keep talking up the UEFA Cup (which he hasn't even won yet) like it's some kind of achievement. He's beaten Sparta Prague, Steaua Bucharest, Rubin Kazan and Basel to get to this Final. Any fucking idiot and his sister could beat those teams, especially with that squad Chelsea has. And if you've watched the matches, they came embarrassingly close to being knocked by even several of those shit sides.

The reality is he's thrown away trophies he should have had in the bag (both lost AWAY from home, so you can forget the 'blame the "toxic" Stamford Bridge atmosphere' garbage you Liverpool fans have been using to explain away all his failures), has a lower points-per-game ratio in the League this season than Di Matteo did (24 from 12 matches - 2 per game, under Di Matteo vs 48 from 25 - 1.92 per game under Benitez), and turned 4 points from top when he took over into almost 20.

And if he cocks it up tonight like he has everything else this season it'll make his tenure there look even more of a disaster than it already is.

MaineRoadM14 said:
cityisblue said:
MaineRoadM14 said:
Couldn't manage to lock down Top 4 with a world class squad until the second to last game of the season - FACT

I know as a Liverpool fan you aren't used to dealing with reality, but open your eyes you blinkered blowhard.

Mate I am not a WUM, I am a football fan and therefore I am not really going to bite to things that you have stated above..that you already know the answers too if you think hard and without prejudice, and any fan with half a football brain will know the reasons above its simple..but while you are talking about FACTS..let me give you couple...

FACT : His winning ratio with the ***** of Chelsea is close to 60% even with the "dodgy results above you state " so if the results had not been dodgy e,g reading, southampton, etc it would be around 70% and above City in the table.

FACT : He has reached his 4th European final in the space of 9 years ( with a near 2 year break) Ferguson achieved 5 with MAN UTD in 26.5 years, and more than mourinho, ancelloti, capello, lippi guardiola, klopp..( The media will not tell you that , he is not mourinho or ferguson.)

FACT: If Chelsea win the UEFA cup, he becomes the first manager in English football history to lead 2 english clubs to european triumph ( The media will not tell you that he is not mourinho or ferguson.) and only the second manager in British football to do so (Ferguson with Aberdeen and Mancs)

FACT : If he wins the UEFA cup tommorow, he becomes only the second manger behind Trapatoni to lead 3 different clubs to european triumphs.

He may not be your cup of tea for City but to make him into this totally inept manager well thats not really fair or acurate. ( Di matteo took charge of 21 matches and players at their freshness, he won 11, lost 6 , drew 4 but that data is skewed he actually won 9 out of his first 13 games, and only 2 out of his next 8, thats why he was fired because the regression started...and the reason they were 4 points behind the 2 manc clubs was Chelsea won 7 out of first 8 league matches compared to city and UTD sluggish start, and then they started hitting form..while rafa has kept Chelsea near enough to the 2 points per game ratio that he found chelsea in ( which was between game 1-8 not game 9-12) 37 games 72 points (-2), if win against Everton then it will be 38 games 75 points (-1) not bad after playing 48 matches in 23 weeks ( 69 overall) !!!

You keep talking up the UEFA Cup (which he hasn't even won yet) like it's some kind of achievement. He's beaten Sparta Prague, Steaua Bucharest, Rubin Kazan and Basel to get to this Final. Any fucking idiot and his sister could beat those teams, especially with that squad Chelsea has. And if you've watched the matches, they came embarrassingly close to being knocked by even several of those shit sides.

The reality is he's thrown away trophies he should have had in the bag (both lost AWAY from home, so you can forget the 'blame the "toxic" Stamford Bridge atmosphere' garbage you Liverpool fans have been using to explain away all his failures), has a lower points-per-game ratio in the League this season than Di Matteo did (24 from 12 matches - 2 per game, under Di Matteo vs 48 from 25 - 1.92 per game under Benitez), and turned 4 points from top when he took over into almost 20.

And if he cocks it up tonight like he has everything else this season it'll make his tenure there look even more of a disaster than it already is.

You really are beyond help with the above, and it gives me a perfect indication of your football nous, which is non existent, as i am bored i will now bite, and conclude this chapter with the following.

You are complaining about rafa going to the last 4, last 2 of each tournament and not winning but you do not expalin where Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs were in those cups..( league, fa cup, europe) ..so Chelsea bein there , they have done better than the rest right ???

You complain that Chelsea have played small teams on way to UEFA final, but you fail to mention that 2 of those teams beat Ajax (who beat you and drew in the CL) and the other beat spurs ( who beat you 3-1 couple of weeks ago) they cant be that shit right ??? not to mention traveling ..and then premier league matches on sunday !!

You mention..that Rafa is averaging 1.92 points per match which is -1 miserly point away from 2 point per game ratio..but you fail to mention that Di Matteo smaple is 12 league games games..Rafa is 25 league games and counting...Skewed sample dont you think... you also fail to mention taht Di matteo won 7 out of his first 8 league matches before he regressed to 1 point per game between game 9,10,11,12..so Rafa has double that at 1.92 dont you think..?? or dont you think he has kept the initial 2 point per game ratio of the opening 8 games !!! your arguments are baseless and you are no fanalyst !!! by the way Di Matteo victory includes in the start of season,,,ermmm Wigan, Reading, Newcastle, and norwich at home....

In total he would have taken charge of 48 matches over 23 weeks and on course for a 60% win ratio..even with everybody hating him in his own club..!!! it breaks most managers, but he just carries on ,,,succeeding..You I believe are hating on him because your mind is prejudiced through what you read, hear, and you maybe need to analyze carefully and think about Football without the assistance of others taht you read, or hear..make and form your opinions dont get influenced !!!

The Truth is I reckon if your board had an ounce of sense , they will realise that he is the man with the PL and CL experience needed for City, and move the club forward..and within 8 weeks of him being in the dug out..you will realise taht this guy could well be your new messiah !!!

MaineRoadM14 said:
cityisblue said:
MaineRoadM14 said:

Basel put the rags out of the CL last year if I'm not mistaken. Don't let that get in the way of your bizarre rant though

cityisblue said:
MaineRoadM14 said:
cityisblue said:

You really are beyond help with the above, and it gives me a perfect indication of your football nous, which is non existent, as i am bored i will now bite, and conclude this chapter with the following.

You are complaining about rafa going to the last 4, last 2 of each tournament and not winning but you do not expalin where Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs were in those cups..( league, fa cup, europe) ..so Chelsea bein there , they have done better than the rest right ???

You complain that Chelsea have played small teams on way to UEFA final, but you fail to mention that 2 of those teams beat Ajax (who beat you and drew in the CL) and the other beat spurs ( who beat you 3-1 couple of weeks ago) they cant be that shit right ??? not to mention traveling ..and then premier league matches on sunday !!

You mention..that Rafa is averaging 1.92 points per match which is -1 miserly point away from 2 point per game ratio..but you fail to mention that Di Matteo smaple is 12 league games games..Rafa is 25 league games and counting...Skewed sample dont you think... you also fail to mention taht Di matteo won 7 out of his first 8 league matches before he regressed to 1 point per game between game 9,10,11,12..so Rafa has double that at 1.92 dont you think..?? or dont you think he has kept the initial 2 point per game ratio of the opening 8 games !!! your arguments are baseless and you are no fanalyst !!! by the way Di Matteo victory includes in the start of season,,,ermmm Wigan, Reading, Newcastle, and norwich at home....

In total he would have taken charge of 48 matches over 23 weeks and on course for a 60% win ratio..even with everybody hating him in his own club..!!! it breaks most managers, but he just carries on ,,,succeeding..You I believe are hating on him because your mind is prejudiced through what you read, hear, and you maybe need to analyze carefully and think about Football without the assistance of others taht you read, or hear..make and form your opinions dont get influenced !!!

The Truth is I reckon if your board had an ounce of sense , they will realise that he is the man with the PL and CL experience needed for City, and move the club forward..and within 8 weeks of him being in the dug out..you will realise taht this guy could well be your new messiah !!!

With you 110% cityisblue. I would take Mourinho, klopp and guardiola in front of him but based on the fact we need a manager now and those other three are already spoken for I would take Rafa in a heartbeat.

Proven in the champions league, great experience of the premier league and is probably hates the rags as much as us. I would take Rafa.

.........and there goes another trophy to his name. He has more European experience than Pellegrini, knows the premiership and has a record which is up there with the top managers in Europe. Rafa, I'm coming to collect you.

Will not fit in with the Ethos we are going to create even with his trophy record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.