Would you have Ronaldo at City?

sir baconface said:
Why not? Because he has the size of ego that could disrupt the balance and team spirit.

If people haven't learned the importance of personality fit I wonder where they've been the last few years.
That's fair enough if we are talking about a run of the mill player, but we are not. The only better player we could get is Messi, so that tells you what we would be getting with ronaldo. The players at the club would fucking love it, I would imagine.

Many, many moons ago (August 1973), I was in Aberdeen at a pre-season friendly, watching a certain Denis Law make his second debut for us.

I remember saying to my mates that I would NEVER really welcome him back until he scored against the Rags! Fast forward to the end of that season, and I became a fan!

There are striking parallels in this thread.

Davs 19 said:
sir baconface said:
Why not? Because he has the size of ego that could disrupt the balance and team spirit.

If people haven't learned the importance of personality fit I wonder where they've been the last few years.

Ah, I' sorry, I didn't realize you knew him.

As well as anyone else. Next point?

sir baconface said:
Davs 19 said:
sir baconface said:

Ah, I' sorry, I didn't realize you knew him.

As well as anyone else. Next point?
I think he was saying that you're talking shite.

Pigeonho said:
lloydie said:
Pigeonho said:
I wonder if any other top clubs fans would say no to one of the best players in the world?

This is another moment in the sun for you. Well done.
Eh?

I'll put it another way... in your myopic little world any chance to come out of the shade and have a pop at City fans in general is a golden moment for you, despite the evidence in this thread that many would welcome him you choose to belittle those who would rather not have an ex rag at the Club.
That some people have an emotional attachment to our Club and react accordingly seems to be beyond your comprehension....capiche now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.