Would you have Ronaldo at City?

never in a million years. cry7 will be a hollywood actor and out of football in a few years

Skashion said:
Blue Til Death said:
Skashion said:
I wouldn't.

Because of his rag link?? If not why not, genuinely interested in your reason
Nope, it's because I think he's a diving cheating disgrace of a ****. I wouldn't have Suarez either because he's a despicable cheating violent racist ****. I wouldn't have Terry because he's the leader of the ***** with a long list of **** to his name. Some players are just off limits. I couldn't enjoy watching them in a City shirt. Winning isn't everything, and even if it was, no player, no matter how good, can guarantee you trophies.

Well, I asked and to be fair you have given, will bells and whistles attached for good measure... In fairness I cannot disagree with your character appraisal of any of the C**** Im afraid I would have the Tranny at City though. Cheers for getting back to me

Pigeonho said:
I wonder if any other top clubs fans would say no to one of the best players in the world?

This is another moment in the sun for you. Well done.

Why not? Because he has the size of ego that could disrupt the balance and team spirit.

If people haven't learned the importance of personality fit I wonder where they've been the last few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.