Would you have Ronaldo at City?

Think now that AF retired lure for UTD might not be same .Think he would definitely be tremendous in new set up and has links with MP.
definitely A yes - personally think he will stay at Real . But the odds of him coming to city are still 50/1 on sky sports so maybe worth an outside punt at a tenner. May see whole new set up with New York City in progress and Etihad complex progress there wont be a club in world to touch us in 5 Yrs. Might appeal

I wouldn't. Does winning at all costs now define what we are? I have this (probably diluded) view that just about all the squad are decent blokes. We don't have a Suarez (Luis) or Terry, thoroughly unlikeable member of the squad. Look at the reverence with which we treat Zab. Good blokes all of 'em. It's important that we do things the right way, and that means the right characters for this team and this club. No tw*ts, please!

EddieR said:
I wouldn't. Does winning at all costs now define what we are? I have this (probably diluded) view that just about all the squad are decent blokes. We don't have a Suarez (Luis) or Terry, thoroughly unlikeable member of the squad. Look at the reverence with which we treat Zab. Good blokes all of 'em. It's important that we do things the right way, and that means the right characters for this team and this club. No tw*ts, please!

I will se you at the next York away then fella

Blue Til Death said:
Skashion said:
I wouldn't.

Because of his rag link?? If not why not, genuinely interested in your reason
Nope, it's because I think he's a diving cheating disgrace of a ****. I wouldn't have Suarez either because he's a despicable cheating violent racist ****. I wouldn't have Terry because he's the leader of the cunts with a long list of cuntishness to his name. Some players are just off limits. I couldn't enjoy watching them in a City shirt. Winning isn't everything, and even if it was, no player, no matter how good, can guarantee you trophies.

No. Delete the thread. My reason: too many immature annoying fan boys would become city fans and i don't want those type of fans.

Don't like him at all (which isn't the case with any of the current squad here) though felt he was in the right after Rooney stomped on his testicles. There's hardly likely to be mass protests if it happened though surely there's enough good (and younger) players out there who don't have the United connections he does. He's not going to be at the indispensable stage of his career for much longer. The only guaranteed bonus would be seeing United fans pissed off by it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.