Would you have Ronaldo at City?

lloydie said:
Pigeonho said:
lloydie said:
Indeed.

You've just implied that City fans are less worthy of an opinion than others, somehow in your world City fans are sub-standard. You also didn't distinguish between all and some, thus branding all.
Not only can you not understand my English, you can't even understand your own.

As for pussy and man up..... how old are you?.
You really take that as having a pop? It's a good point, because how many fans of other top clubs wouldn't want one of the best players in the world? That's not having a pop in any way shape or form, so stick your oversensitivity up your arse. Fucking mard arse.

It's not a good point because there's a special relationship between City and the rags that will colour our opinions and no others which you seem incapable of grasping, wonder why.

As for the name calling, ...childish.
So are sarcastic comments.
And anyone city fan who doesn't want ronaldo because he used to play for united simply doesn't want what's best for the club. It's that simple.

I look at it a bit like the rags signing Cantona.At the time Leeds were their big rivals so there was mixed feelings at him going to the stadium of nightmares.However he propelled them to the next level and the rest is the famous 'History' word.

I don't like his antics or his arrogance but he is a world class player and his addition would take us to another level,not to mention drive the rags mad so i would take him,though i doubt we will ever sign him.

He is one of the best players in the world......... But a slimy horrible bastard on my opinion

Pigeonho said:
lloydie said:
Pigeonho said:
You really take that as having a pop? It's a good point, because how many fans of other top clubs wouldn't want one of the best players in the world? That's not having a pop in any way shape or form, so stick your oversensitivity up your arse. Fucking mard arse.

It's not a good point because there's a special relationship between City and the rags that will colour our opinions and no others which you seem incapable of grasping, wonder why.

And anyone city fan who doesn't want ronaldo because he used to play for united simply doesn't want what's best for the club. It's that simple.

What is best for the Club is a moot point but it is perfectly arguable that there are better strategies than signing Ronaldo and alienating a section of the fanbase. There are certainly better branding strategies than signing someone so closely associated with City's bitter rivals.
These aren't necessarily arguments that I would fully defend but they're valid arguments nonetheless.

As for the sarcasm, you spotted it, well done you.

lloydie said:
Pigeonho said:
lloydie said:

What is best for the Club is a moot point but it is perfectly arguable that there are better strategies than signing Ronaldo and alienating a section of the fanbase. There are certainly better branding strategies than signing someone so closely associated with City's bitter rivals.
These aren't necessarily arguments that I would fully defend but they're valid arguments nonetheless.

Ok well name calling and sarcasm aside, I wasn't belittling anyone for not wanting ronaldo. I just don't see one single negative in signing one of the two best players in the world from Real Madrid, as that's all it would be. He used to play for united, but that was then. If we were signing him directly from them I would still be baffled by the negativity, but I would be able to understand the ill feeling.
Some on here in recent years have said they wouldn't have him and then gone onto say, 'I would prefer that we make our own superstar in balotelli'. That went well then.
Nothing wrong with buying a finished article of world class talent, united history or not.

lloydie said:
Pigeonho said:
lloydie said:

*strokes chin*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.