Would you have Ronaldo?

This guy guarantees goals. In fact 4 mins into the game today he has scored again and broke Hugo Sanchez's goal scoring record.

And an assist now to Benzema then him rounding the keeper his shot getting cleared off the line but going straight to Adebayor.

39 Goals (8 penalties) and 10 assists in La Liga alone.<br /><br />-- Sat May 21, 2011 8:23 pm --<br /><br />
Paulmcfc2703 said:
This guy guarantees goals. In fact 4 mins into the game today he has scored again and broke Hugo Sanchez's goal scoring record.

And an assist now to Benzema then him rounding the keeper his shot getting cleared off the line but going straight to Adebayor.

39 Goals (8 penalties) and 10 assists in La Liga alone.
FFS just set up Benzema again.

Lol at the people that say he isnt a team player.

40 goals in 1 season .. I thought that was only achievable on playstation ..

La Liga is way easier to score though. But still in any case in modern football, 40 goals is a feat anywhere.

I think if they want him, they will try and get him.

The bloke is a media sensation and fits the mcfc brand they want to create around the world. Like it or not that is what city is about these days, not just kids around mancheter wearing the kit with a name on the back. They want the kids all over the world wearing the shirts, and he would play a big part in that.

Personally I would not want him, for the obvious.. But he will score goals where ever he goes and if he banged in a hatrick on a cold wet Monday night against west brom, I would be cheering as I think every one else would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.