Would you have Ronaldo?

DEFINITELY.

The reserve team needs beefing up a bit.

Oh, hang on - when you talk about Ronaldo 'beefing up' means something else...

Without a second thought he's miles more of a better player than when he was a rag and with 51 goals this season proves he's not shy at shootin which is something we need

I don't understand why people wouldn't want him. Guranteed source of goals and a great player. He is a cnut just like all of the great players today but he is one of the two best footballers in the world so why wouldn't you take him ?

Some things transend football...........An his utter c*ntishness makes this a no brainer.............NO

Yes - defo. The 'nay' sayers are missing a trick here. If we think the Tevez saga grated with ole bacon face, this one would finish the old cnut off - Ladyboy is a foriegner whats does he know about loyalty and he scores for fun. Trust me, Sanchez & Gimpfist would win us the EPL !!

I struggle to even look at his face -.- but i think i will say yes but i will not celebrate his goals unless it's against man u and i will never say anything nice about him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.