Would you pay for The Youtube Content?

i reckoned i mentioned this before, so here goes again. why would i pay for this wholesome content the Club wants us all to watch at no extra charge to a membership?

as opposed to a rag (or arse) supporter, plastic or not, getting fleeced by their own club year after year after year

No.

As a foreign supporter, these videos are the closest ways I could ever get in touch and know Manchester City Football Club. It's also the most efficient and effective way to get more marketing, fans and an overall good image.

More often than not, you see comments like these on their videos, "I'm a ____ fan, but these videos are __(insert praise)__."

To pay for these content can only estrange the relationship between the club and foreign supporters, in my opinion.

If they out right came with the idea of an official MCFC TV that wasn't just all behind the scene's lark like City TV but also had classic games on it as well say for example if we're playing Tottenham then on MCFC TV they put on previous games vs Spurs on MCFC TV so have like the 2-1 or the 5-1 then yes I would pay a subscription, otherwise it's not worth paying watching players dick about on their off time for 15 minutes!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
If they out right came with the idea of an official MCFC TV that wasn't just all behind the scene's lark like City TV but also had classic games on it as well say for example if we're playing Tottenham then on MCFC TV they put on previous games vs Spurs on MCFC TV so have like the 2-1 or the 5-1 then yes I would pay a subscription, otherwise it's not worth paying watching players dick about on their off time for 15 minutes!!
True.

I would be more inclined to pay if they intend to put full games on. But I'm not sure, does the football club have rights to the full footages?

Akira said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
True.

I would be more inclined to pay if they intend to put full games on. But I'm not sure, does the football club have rights to the full footages?

I'm not sure but if they put MCFC TV as a Sky package then I don't see why Sky (who hold most match rights) wouldn't be inclined to give the go ahead.

I'd agree with paying for a TV channel like the scum and chavs have but wouldn't pay for online viewing Youtube or mcfc.co.uk

Expect a City television channel soon, possibly by the start of next season.

City are getting rid of most of the current CityTV team and bringing in a Canadian/London team in to run it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.