• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
allan harper said:
pominoz said:
allan harper said:
No need to feel sorry, I hate Tevez more than anyone. If we finish 2nd after being front runners for most of the season you'd be happy with that ? More importantly do you think our owner would be happy with that ? Especially if the Jose rumours are to be believed.

Yes, i would be very happy to finish 2nd without fuckface than to win it with him, and i would hope that our owner thinks the same.

If our owner thought the same he'd of got rid of Tevez last week.
I feel that was due to a derth of suitable offers as opposed to wanting him to play again for us.

allan harper said:
pominoz said:
allan harper said:
No need to feel sorry, I hate Tevez more than anyone. If we finish 2nd after being front runners for most of the season you'd be happy with that ? More importantly do you think our owner would be happy with that ? Especially if the Jose rumours are to be believed.

Yes, i would be very happy to finish 2nd without fuckface than to win it with him, and i would hope that our owner thinks the same.

He can not get rid of the ****, if he does not want to move on our terms.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
allan harper said:
pominoz said:

I'm glad that your are privy to the thoughts and motivations of our owner.

Tell me, does he think there's an agenda or not?

Pmsl

If the boss didn't want Tevez around he'd of got rid of him last week on the cheap, so while he's paying his wages Tevez will be expected to carry out his contract obligations or did you miss or Chairmans statement the other week.

Finishing fucking 2nd is more embarrassing than playing Tevez.
United win the league but at least we've got morels.

allan harper said:
allan harper said:

Pmsl

If the boss didn't want Tevez around he'd of got rid of him last week on the cheap, so while he's paying his wages Tevez will be expected to carry out his contract obligations or did you miss or Chairmans statement the other week.

Perhaps you do not appreciate that there could be a number of explanations as to why Tevez was not moved on in January. Just because one of those possibilities suits your argument doesn't make it any more likely to be true.

Why, all of a sudden, do some of our supporters consider the thought of finishing second in the Premier League as embarrassing?

Remember where we've come from, as it will make the journey so much more enjoyable.

allan harper said:

Pmsl

Perhaps you do not appreciate that there could be a number of explanations as to why Tevez was not moved on in January. Just because one of those possibilities suits your argument doesn't make it any more likely to be true.

Why, all of a sudden, do some of our supporters consider the thought of finishing second in the Premier League as embarrassing?

Remember where we've come from, as it will make the journey so much more enjoyable.

I know where we come from, we get a weekly thread tellings not to forget where we come from. Personally I'd rather forget those times as it was embarrassing for a club this size. I wanted Tevez sacked, I wanted him gone in January, I hate the little shit but if he was the difference between us coming 1st instead of 2nd then I'd have to put my hatred for him to one side. We've gone long enough without winning the league and to see us being the front runners all season for us to fail at the final huddle just because we wanted to save face.

I don't think Tevez will play for us again, I reckon we will win the league without him but hypothetically speaking if it meant us winning the League I'd play him.

How can anyone not think winning the league is more important than punishing tevez? For fuck sake, the only reason we employ any player in our team is to win the premiership and whilst we are paying that player he needs to help us win it.

I really dont understand how someone would go without the title if it means playing tevez, cray.

allan harper said:

Pmsl

Because Mr Paul Merson has stated that, if we don't win the prem this season, we never will!

See this is where my reservations over Mancini come from.

Mancini came out and told the media that Tevez would never play for City again after he refused to come on as a sub against Bayern which is absolutely disgraceful for a guy earning 200k a week.

Tevez has been nowhere to be seen whilst City have had to battle without him, and suddenly the going gets tough, Mancini wants to bring him back in if he proves his fitness.

Mourinho, Fergie or Guardiola would have slammed the door shut on Tevez (look what Ferguson has done to Morrison).

_________YAYA___PIZARRO______
__SILVA____AGUERO____NASRI___
____________TEVEZ____________

Lets have it!! ....i have no shame, id sell my sole for us to win the title.

shame we have such shallow fans, remember where we came from, remember 2nd division, loyalty kept us going, but you sell the clubs heart/pride for 30 pieces of silver namely the PL. shame on you glory fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.