Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
For any lingering Rags on here who may be finding Amusement at Tevez's return:

1. Yes we still think overall he is a ****.

2. Yes he apologized to the club, Manager and fans which is all Mancini said was ever required. We as fans will only ever want whats best for MCFC and biting our tongue and getting on with our legendary support through it all is what is needed so it's exactly what we will do.

3. No this won't disrupt Citys team for a second, no matter how much you terrified fucks pray for it. I was worried by this but seeing the video footage of him train with the 1st team it is clear the rest of the lads are delighted to have such a top class player back in the squad.

4. And yes, EVERY manager will always make exceptions for truly great players just like Fergie did for Rooney, Undoubtedly your best player who openly criticized your clubs ambition and held you to ransom for his £200,000 per week. A move so selfish it destroyed your wage structure leaving your manager in shocked amazement and forcing him to talk to the media proclaiming "Rooney would leave 100%"

5. Will Tevez still leave in The summer. More than likely, Most including myself hope so. But i bet he scores the winner in the derby sealing us OUR title to put you fuckers in your place once and for all before he does.

Yesterday I was asked by three Bolton Wanderers fan friends of mine if I would like to accompany them to the match last night an invitation I refused!! This morning I received an email report on the match from them. Among other things they said:

"Tevez lasted about an hour and his class and lack of fitness were both obvious."

Lack of fitness were the words that stood out for me. And from the photos/videos I have seen his fitness is "two weeks away" and I bet (hope) will continue to be 2 weeks away for many more weeks!!

bluemoonrising88 said:
I understand the hate towards the guy but cmon if he wins the league who cares man

A lot of us care bud, winning is not everything (but is very close). I myself am 29 and waited many a year to be in this position. I do not want this arsehole to be the smudged thumbprint on an otherwise perfect oil painting though.

I do want to win yes but not at any cost.

Also "if he wins the league". Stuff like that will annoy me if he scores a couple as he will have done nothing of the sort will he. He may help a little but not "win it" all on his own as the comment sugests.

I do understand your viewpoint but it is one i can't subscribe to bud.

It is bad enough that money grabbing self pitying tosser was allowed to play in the cup final and not only that captain the fooking team.I cannot think of anything worse than seeing him play and lifting the prem trophy as well,the only person this will benefit is himself.If we have to play him lets give him a minute at the end of each game and humiliate the fooker , and then sell him to that Russian club Samba went to.

said it before and i'll say it again, i'm not arsed a s long as we lift that title.

I wouldnt play Tevez at all during our run in. We got to the top without him. He's poison. The only time I'd consider playing him is if the unthinkable happened and we were mathematically unable to win the league....then I'd play him so we can have a scapegoat. It would be difficult to shout at all the refs who had it in for us and gave the rags everything. We could vent our disappointment on him...he'd deserve it!

TCIB said:
bluemoonrising88 said:
I understand the hate towards the guy but cmon if he wins the league who cares man

A lot of us care bud, winning is not everything (but is very close). I myself am 29 and waited many a year to be in this position. I do not want this arsehole to be the smudged thumbprint on an otherwise perfect oil painting though.

I do want to win yes but not at any cost.

Also "if he wins the league". Stuff like that will annoy me if he scores a couple as he will have done nothing of the sort will he. He may help a little but not "win it" all on his own as the comment sugests.

I do understand your viewpoint but it is one i can't subscribe to bud.

With you completely mate. I said earlier in the thread that if I'm at the game where he comes back on the pitch to play I'll walk out. I've had time to think about this and come to the conclusion that I will still do exactly this. My little way of expressing my disgust towards him and (in this one instance only) my disappointment at Bobby for playing him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.